Everyone Calm Down, Britney Does Sing Along In Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right??? But I mean...does she not go to the internet or watch TV? She says she loves Adele and didn't watch her Carpool? So weird...

I'd imagine she probably avoids most things apart from the actual music they release, it's so easy to end up seeing something about herself if she looks up other celebs. I guess that's why she didn't realise JB's **** was a thing.

I've never seen one either and I don't live in a bubble 

I didn't know anything about this Carpool Karaoke until they announced her. I bet it's waaay more popular in the U.S., but I can't believe she had no clue about what to expect (?) And I mean, even if anyone showed her what it was about, wasn't she curious to watch a video or two? Weird.

Wait, if what this guy says is true, does that mean that her team didn't prep her for this segment? Didn't even tell her that it's going to require singing? 

Yup, that's what it seems like. It's a little embarassing, not her, but her team...they go to such lenghts to prepare interview questions but forget to prepare her? Dear Lord...

Or maybe it's just an excuse...who knows.

I really doubt these things work like this :xcuseme:. I'm sure that her team showed her a pair of videos of the show (at least), so she could approve to doing it or not!!  This is not a game, it's prkmo/business things :beynah:. Maybe she was simply freaked out at first for the simple reason that she's shy but then she loosed up.

Archived