CNN: Britney Hosting VMA's! (Never done this?)

ChristopherTD

hosting can be good for sales it keeps her on the screen the whole night and shows off her personality again to reaffirm that she's really back for good I'm here for it!!! Can you imagine her acting like how she act during the freakshow segment 

sis you better not expect too much 

tumblr_lvov94b4kT1r3ty02o1_500.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's definitely not 2011/2012, but let's not act like she's 2004ney. She still seems to have extreme anxiety. It's great that she's doing the performance, but hosting it's a whole nother level of pressure.

She's hosting... It's not like she's running a 50 mile marathon LOL 

And 2004ney she was what 21 or 22 she was a child then ... She's a grown *** woman... I'm sure she will be good!

I can't with you all acting like Britney can't do anything like she's so hopeless LOL 

She's hosting... It's not like she's running a 50 mile marathon LOL 

And 2004ney she was what 21 or 22 she was a child then ... She's a grown *** woman... I'm sure she will be good!

I can't with you all acting like Britney can't do anything like she's so hopeless LOL 

She can and that's why she's doing things, but like everyone else, she has her limitations. Hosting a show is a great responsability, I'm sure she would be able to do it, but in an awkward way, not in a fierce way like she did the AMAs. She doesn't have the Miley, Rihanna or X-tina confidence.

Let's not forget that she still suffers from mental ilness, Britney is already giving us a lot. I can live without her hosting the VMAS and the scrutiny that would come with it.

She can and that's why she's doing things, but like everyone else, she has her limitations. Hosting a show is a great responsability, I'm sure she would be able to do it, but in an awkward way, not in a fierce way like she did the AMAs. She doesn't have the Miley, Rihanna or X-tina confidence.

Let's not forget that she still suffers from mental ilness, Britney is already giving us a lot. I can live without her hosting the VMAS and the scrutiny that would come with it.

And "confidence" I mean in public appearances, not performances.

Maybe this is the plan hosting the show would make her confident enough to when she perform later that night she will be comfortable to slay the show & people who say she can't she slayed espny awards & last year vmas no awkwardness she can do it 

Presenting an award and hosting a show is very different.

I'd be very concerned if she freaked out for some reason and then wouldn't perform by the end of the show.

Archived