Crazy Theory about Super Bowl

Curtis2004

Ok don't drag me.. I have a theory. All of this promo isn't for the album. It is to get her relevant again, because she will headline the 2017 Super Bowl. Obviously her interview questions are pre-screened, so why would they ask about the Super Bowl? It makes no sense, other than that was a question planted in the interview by team Britney.  It's all over the Internet "Britney talks the Super Bowl". In my opinion it's all an elaborate plan to slowly hype everything up. All of these performances and interviews are there to get her back in the public eye. I'm in no way an insider and this could be me being completely crazy, but it oddly makes sense. Right?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok don't drag me.. I have a theory. All of this promo isn't for the album. It is to get her relevant again, because she will headline the 2017 Super Bowl. Obviously her interview questions are pre-screened, so why would they ask about the Super Bowl? It makes no sense, other than that was a question planted in the interview by team Britney.  It's all over the Internet "Britney talks the Super Bowl". In my opinion it's all an elaborate plan to slowly hype everything up. All of these performances and interviews are there to get her back in the public eye. I'm in no way an insider and this could be me being completely crazy, but it oddly makes sense. Right?

it's all about position in ww music  :riri:

We already had a superbowl meltdown last year. No need to repeat it

Yes, very true... But Britney never once mentioned the Super Bowl for the last 15 years... Why now? Last year people thought they saw a picture that looked like her in some Super Bowl commercial and that's what caused the meltdown.. 

This era will be long over by then. 

I dont want her to do superbowl unless she has a super fresh new album or world tour coming 

its like katys super bowl...what was the purpose of that ? None of her songs even spiked much or for long because there was no new material to promote 

This era will be long over by then. 

I dont want her to do superbowl unless she has a super fresh new album or world tour coming 

its like katys super bowl...what was the purpose of that ? None of her songs even spiked much or for long because there was no new material to promote 

Maybe she kept mood ring for Super Bow:uknowit:

Archived