there is NO WAY she's doing all this promo just for the album

goincrazy4brit

And she is promoting more her album this time...so how there's no way is just for Glory? :whitneyshade:

i'm not saying is not for glory i'm just saying isn't only for glory

god it's so difficult to get my point???

britney needs to go out there and promote her **** and let the people remember her..end of story!

you can't expect from her another album on 2018 or late 2017 so she can make a ww tour on 2018 with that album

jeej :yeahsure:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they just realizad her music career is in a comma outside the US. Specially Europe. Finally they're doing something about it. 

She can be as successful as she has even been in Asia and Europe but they need to work *****. :mhm:

exactly this! and she don't have the power tha she used to have 

if she wants sold out concerts she needs to work (*****) 

i'm not saying is not for glory i'm just saying isn't only for glory

god it's so difficult to get my point???

britney needs to go out there and promote her **** and let the people remember her..end of story!

you can't expect from her another album on 2018 or late 2017 so she can make a ww tour on 2018 with that album

jeej :yeahsure:

She won't finish Vegas and start a tour right away.

You guys and your delusion :arianabye:

:bpo: can you read? did i said that she will announce a ww tour this year?

i'm just saying that she needs to go out there once again 

she needs the exposure again cause after 4 years on vegas...honie..it's been 4 years and for the gp britney is nowhere to be found

and she will not make another album anytime soon :zoomzoom: obviously:zoomzoom:

well you said Glory world tour.. she's not gonna promote an album after 16 months of its release

I think that she's either preparing for her post-Vegas career (by being more mainstream and making herself more relevant again) or they are really thinking of extending so she needs a strong push to attract new crowds in case they push through with another extension.

I am personally against an extension - because even though the whole Vegas thing has been good for her confidence, it doesn't do much for her relevance and at some point, the Vegas crowds will get smaller and smaller unless she can score a few massive hits. I think that if she really wants to do the Vegas thing in the long run, she needs to really put in the work to make the GP interested again.

She's only 34 now so she has 6 years to come up with two more albums, and have a few massive hits before she turns 40. She can do whatever she wants from 40-onwards, but I think she needs to really go out there now and really become competitive again, while there's still time.

I think that she's either preparing for her post-Vegas career (by being more mainstream and making herself more relevant again) or they are really thinking of extending so she needs a strong push to attract new crowds in case they push through with another extension.

I am personally against an extension - because even though the whole Vegas thing has been good for her confidence, it doesn't do much for her relevance and at some point, the Vegas crowds will get smaller and smaller unless she can score a few massive hits. I think that if she really wants to do the Vegas thing in the long run, she needs to really put in the work to make the GP interested again.

She's only 34 now so she has 6 years to come up with two more albums, and have a few massive hits before she turns 40. She can do whatever she wants from 40-onwards, but I think she needs to really go out there now and really become competitive again, while there's still time.

i think she's getting sick with vegas already 

she's doing this for her kids but her kids are growing up you know

and she said that a ww tour at some point it's possible

i think she's getting sick with vegas already 

she's doing this for her kids but her kids are growing up you know

and she said that a ww tour at some point it's possible

I agree. Her kids will be teenagers soon, so she probably does not need to be a full-time hands-on mom, unless of course that's what she wants to do.

On the other hand, I had a friend who told me that it might be possible her record deal is also in trouble since no one is talking about how long her recording contract got extended or how many albums are possibly included in the contract. Her first RCA release is Britney Jean, and that didn't do very well, so there is no incentive for the record label to give her a massive push unless she does it herself.

Archived