Is Britney Going To Sing Live On VMAs (Something she has never done)

telluwhat

Guys i m not trolling....... she will be performing on itunes festival small stage next month( its hard to lip sync there). :ahhh:

So she will reveal the surprise of live singing on VMAs and then perform live again on itunes festival  :drinky:

Guys this era is going so good. Anything can happen. She could drop any surprise on us............ The real Britney is coming 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She might possible. If she's doing festivals, live singing has to be coming. It would be the end, and i mean the final very end of her in the UK if she lipped the apple music festival. The x-factor still left everyone with a bad taste in their mouth, so i think her team knows she has to sing live if she doesnt wanna get laughed out the country again.

On a brighter note, i'm trying not to get my hopes up but i feel she could very well bless us with some live vocals at the vma's. One can pray

PJ insider has said they are planning for B to sing live at the VMAs. I don't know if you saw this?

And @goldsoundz is claiming she's singing live at the VMAs? well, yeah.

That's the plan. Live Britney and a live band. I'm sure there's a Plan B if she gets nervous. I'm also sure it won't be totally without dancing either way. 

PJ insider has said they are planning for B to sing live at the VMAs. I don't know if you saw this?

And @goldsoundz is claiming she's singing live at the VMAs? well, yeah.

That's the plan. Live Britney and a live band. I'm sure there's a Plan B if she gets nervous. I'm also sure it won't be totally without dancing either way. 

omg omg omg i m dead :kisses2all:

oh god, the same guy also said this :lanacackle:

I asked my contact about whether she mimes the entire carpool and all I could get in return was a 'no comment.' 

I worry.

:gloria:

i think this is promotional strategy....... doing bad karaoke will make everyone discuss how Britney cant sing and then she performs live will again make everyone talk.......... best promotion ever :hype:

Guys i m not trolling....... she will be performing on itunes festival small stage next month( its hard to lip sync there). :ahhh:

So she will reveal the surprise of live singing on VMAs and then perform live again on itunes festival  :drinky:

Guys this era is going so good. Anything can happen. She could drop any surprise on us............ The real Britney is coming 

I think I will be able to die if she does !!! I am not asking for much. Just the verses... And some pre-recorded part for the chorus !!! The most important is that she is killing it. I can't wait !

Archived