Critics are forever always going to be mad because Britney wont be what they want her to be

Cappycorn87

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly she doesn't give a **** about the critics, I don't think we should either. She wants to sing about *** so that's what she's going to sing about no matter what people say. If she wanted to sing about how legendary and iconic she is like Beyonce does on every album she would do it, but she already did that with Blackout. I think it's pretty badass of her to not play the game all her colleagues do, she does her own thing. 

It's just really annoying that critics hold her up to such weird standards.  And the underlying sexism in these reviews is seriously disturbing.  

Right??? I'm so annoyed by the fact that every negative critic I've read has at least at some point criticized her for singing 'too much about ***', but what is wrong about it??? the Weeknd sings way more about *** than her and he is truly explicit and dirty and never gets bashed for it, but when a woman in the high of her 30s does it she is boring? I hate that 4 real

I get why the NY Times wouldn't want to give her a good review... but the reason why they gave to do so is what I don't get. They could've chosen anything else to complain about, but they chose the dumbest thing.

lmao the double standards are astonishing.

If they think Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj talk about feminism lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If they think Beyonce is a feminist and it's always important to hear her opinion on Black Lives Matter or her using the last words of astronauts without permission because like.... perhaps someone cares about her flop """""opinion"""""" lmaoooooooo

Yeah, great.

******* pretentious ********.

I'm soooooooo glad Britney will never cave in to their dumb opinions.

I get why the NY Times wouldn't want to give her a good review... but the reason why they gave to do so is what I don't get. They could've chosen anything else to complain about, but they chose the dumbest thing.

lmao the double standards are astonishing.

If they think Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj talk about feminism lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If they think Beyonce is a feminist and it's always important to hear her opinion on Black Lives Matter or her using the last words of astronauts without permission because like.... perhaps someone cares about her flop """""opinion"""""" lmaoooooooo

Yeah, great.

******* pretentious ********.

I'm soooooooo glad Britney will never cave in to their dumb opinions.

It's so good to see that not everyone is falling for Beyoncé playing her game with the ''Black Lives Matter'' deal. The discussion is SO important and a lot of other artists have been doing it fearlessly for years, when the media didn't care about it and used to try and mute them, but when the subject becomes an item and people start praising it she goes and simply STEALS it and becomes the Martin Luther King Jr of her generation? She's been in the industry for over 15 years and she's been black the whole time, I wonder why she never mentioned that before, but no one seems to care... That's so unfair

It's so good to see that not everyone is falling for Beyoncé playing her game with the ''Black Lives Matter'' deal. The discussion is SO important and a lot of other artists have been doing it fearlessly for years, when the media didn't care about it and used to try and mute them, but when the subject becomes an item and people start praising it she goes and simply STEALS it and becomes the Martin Luther King Jr of her generation? She's been in the industry for over 15 years and she's been black the whole time, I wonder why she never mentioned that before, but no one seems to care... That's so unfair

It's getting on my nerves whenever I see people calling her the Janet Jackson of our generation (I've seen people saying Rihanna surpassed Janet too).

As much as I like Rihanna and Beyonce, they'll never be the artist or the activist Janet still is. :rihit:

Honestly she doesn't give a **** about the critics, I don't think we should either. She wants to sing about *** so that's what she's going to sing about no matter what people say. If she wanted to sing about how legendary and iconic she is like Beyonce does on every album she would do it, but she already did that with Blackout. I think it's pretty badass of her to not play the game all her colleagues do, she does her own thing. 

That's why l love what she wore to the Billboard awards this year.  It was like her way of giving he middle finger to fashion critics who criticize her fashions.  One fashion critic said her style has not experienced an evolution.  He doesn't understand that she's not into fashion and will wear whatever she wants.

Archived