First Pictures From Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic

Jordan Miller

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I dont think so Wendy Williams just reported about it today I actually forgot about it and Wendy said she is really excited to hear all about her ***** and hitting an umbrella with a car days like not wtf people want to see not glory Britney being portrayed but the scandal and that's not okay with me

She didn't say anything about ***** tho did she? :quirkney: I just watched it. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Yeah. I know. But the op doesn't. But I agree that she acted all like it's based on truth. lol

1 minute ago, Mario Posey said:

She never said she was excited though she just said she wanted to know how britney got involved with the ***** and stuff there is a difference

Im saying that she acted very excited (she didn't have to to say the word excitement) upon hearing all these bad things and she was getting all her cohost and the rest of the world excited to see this flop mess. And this isn't about that lady anyway. Can we agree tho that this biopic is not good.

You dumb *****, I can't

Lifetime movies all suck and everyone knows it, if you think anyone is gonna take this seriously and it will "destroy her name" then you really have no confidence in her legacy

And if you think a petition and ridiculous phone calls will make them stop production then you're way more delusional than I thought and I pray for your sanity

26 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

You dumb *****, I can't

Lifetime movies all suck and everyone knows it, if you think anyone is gonna take this seriously and it will "destroy her name" then you really have no confidence in her legacy

And if you think a petition and ridiculous phone calls will make them stop production then you're way more delusional than I thought and I pray for your sanity

Obviously 

17 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

I just feel like it's unecessary to make if they don't have inside details only surface level. They are not telling us nothing special. :rude2me:

But there's a whole generation of people in their teens/early 20's that were 7-12 when her breakdown happened.

She's still a big enough name to draw interest and since there was never an official interview or anything where she directly addressed it, it's still one of the more mysterious events in pop culture so there's always an audience for it.

Britney's been through so much that a lame biopic isn't going to change anything or suddenly make people hate her. In 18 years if you haven't formed an opinion of Britney Spears already, positive or negative, a low rent lifetime movie isn't going to sway anyone one way or another. Fans love her regardless and haters will hate regardless. It might give the rare people in the middle who are indifferent about her a different perspective though, possibly a sympathetic one so this could do more good than harm when you think about it.

OMG y'all need to leave that poor girl alone! :lessons: She's just an actress doing a JOB. She's not the one who came up with the idea, she's not the one who approved it and she's not the one who wrote it. :nyschool: 

Besides, NONE of us look like Britney. But we'd all still be over the moon to play her in anything. :tiffsmoke: Let the girl have her moment, lord knows the ratings ain't gonna be ****. :queenflopga: 

Archived