First Pictures From Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic

Jordan Miller

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The acting on Liz & **** still haunts me :bey:

Not as dreadful as the chick who played Aaliyah though, that was the cherry on top of the turd cake :beysip:

Alexndra Shipp, The B that portrayed Aaliyahh. Stays getting horrible reviews for her acting. The critics ripped her to shreds after the latest Xmen movie.

You're a lawyer? *****, you should contact team Britney and offer to rep her pro-bono in a suit against Lifetime. :lessons: And meet her, talk to her and let us know what she's like! :nyschool: 

Yeah well I 've just finished law school. I 've always dreamt of meeting Britney to offer her legal advice :tiffanynod: but then I realise that I live in Europe and won't pursue a career in USA :gloria:

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, nevermind said:

they didnt. all of the cast members were praised. writing was criticised. check your facts.

Not all of the cast. Everyone knows that Alexandra was criticized for her limited acting abilities and portrayal as storm in the mess of a flop film. 

Do you need receipts? I don't speak without knowing what I'm talking about 

so come at me :grimace:

On 8/25/2016 at 10:58 PM, JimmyK said:

Yeah well I 've just finished law school. I 've always dreamt of meeting Britney to offer her legal advice :tiffanynod: but then I realise that I live in Europe and won't pursue a career in USA :gloria:

Give Britney legal advice about what? You don't know her or have any details on her "legal troubles" so your opinions or as you like to call them, advice, means nothing more than the comments on this forum.

Can't stop laughing at 'Justin Timberlake'...I mean seriously though? It's already a tragedy. The cast is a mess and they're going to go through her life as a young girl in Louisiana to her most recent comeback without forgetting her 55 hours marriage in Vegas, the breakdown, just about everything in 2 hours? They're going to turn her life into a joke. I don't think the proverb Any press is good press applies to that particular (I was going to say movie) thing. 

30 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

Can't stop laughing at 'Justin Timberlake'...I mean seriously though? It's already a tragedy. The cast is a mess and they're going to go through her life as a young girl in Louisiana to her most recent comeback without forgetting her 55 hours marriage in Vegas, the breakdown, just about everything in 2 hours? They're going to turn her life into a joke. I don't think the proverb Any press is good press applies to that particular (I was going to say movie) thing. 

And thats why she doesn't approve. 

Archived