Glory tracks have plummeted on iTunes again

Guest Nick Jonas

Guest Nick Jonas

WTF is going on? Make Me has been around #150-#160 on UK iTunes for over a week and now the latest update its at #255. :whitneyshade:

Maybe this is why Britney doesn't do promo. :bthink:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Streets said:

OK so Make Me is really cute and all, but it's time for a serious BOP of a 2nd single, tbh :lessons:

They took a risk, and now they can say they tried :explainlol:

Liar/Love Me Down/Slumber Party for 2nd SMASH tbh :walkoff:

Liar :tiffhair:

2 minutes ago, Streets said:

OK so Make Me is really cute and all, but it's time for a serious BOP of a 2nd single, tbh :lessons:

They took a risk, and now they can say they tried :explainlol:

Liar/Love Me Down/Slumber Party for 2nd SMASH tbh :walkoff:

Make Me wasn't a risk its the most radio friendly song on the album after Just Luv Me:drinky:

Just now, Streets said:

This album is FULL of current, fresh, radio-friendly songs.

Make Me is not at the top of that list :arianabye: (for me, and the GP, at least)

The album is filled with a lot of new sounds different from whats popular right now aside from say 3 songs (Make Me, Just Luv Me, and Better) this is why its so unpredictable to know what song would do best as the second single. 

Also Radio Friendly doesn't mean its a good song or the best song , but we both have different opinions so its ok yoona__snsd__by_chanmin-d73mkgu.gif

2 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

The album is filled with a lot of new sounds different from whats popular right now aside from say 3 songs (Make Me, Just Luv Me, and Better) this is why its so unpredictable to know what song would do best as the second single. 

Also Radio Friendly doesn't mean its a good song or the best song , but we both have different opinions so its ok yoona__snsd__by_chanmin-d73mkgu.gif

This is true.

Also, given the current state of Britney's career its very difficult to gage what is or isn't going to be a hit (for her).

14 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Make Me wasn't a risk its the most radio friendly song on the album after Just Luv Me:drinky:

I haven't heard the album, but Make Me surely is the slowest and most chill song on the album? I think there is no truth to what you're saying.

From the tracks we got alone, Clumsy and DYWCO are more radio friendly, especially Clumsy.

10 minutes ago, Streets said:

This is true.

Also, given the current state of Britney's career its very difficult to gage what is or isn't going to be a hit (for her).

Chill songs are exactly whats topping charts atm, Chill songs and Tropical House EDM which would be songs like Better. Clumsy's drop makes it sound a little dated (2012ish) and its surely not the best single option. DYWCO sounds like nothing out right now but I think that's what gives it potential to be a hit single as it could become the uptempo song of the fall.

Archived