Straight guys Reacting to GLORY

britneyfanspain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

''Straight Guys'' ''My Gay Friend'' ''Gay Boy'' ''Guys not Gays'' :nyheadache: Couldn't the title just be ''Guys React To Glory'' does every single thing have to go around sexuality to make a fact that straight listen or not listen or gay eats or gets ate :pensiveney:

I can't stand and hate people who come for other people's sexuality because of the music they happen to like
or at least find alright and okay to listen to. The fact that these guys aren't even allowed to test it out to see whether
they like it or not without having straight people AND gay people question their sexuality is so sad to see in this time.

******* cave-man ideology right there. You either have no education on the human condition or you're just possessive and petty as ****.
This is exactly why straight men are so fearful to freely leave that stereotype prison box they've been raised and peer-pressured to live in.
The box we and women seem to loathe and complain over as well btw. 

However I loved their thoughts, honesty and feelings on the whole vibe, transition and sound she's gone for. Thanks for sharing!

That black brother is pretty hot too   :thirsty:

1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

I hate people who come for other people's sexuality because of the music they happen like or find alright at least and think its okay.

******* cave-man ideology right there. You either have no education on the human condition or you're just possessive and petty as ****.

Loved their thoughts, honesty and feelings on the whole vibe, transition and sound she's gone for.
The black guy is hot as well   :thirsty:

the guy on the left was straight, I saw it. But the guy on the right is particularly questionable sometimes. 

But I just mess, I have a lot of friends who like pop sounds that are dope. I know Britney will slay the straights with Slumber Party, Love Me Down and Better

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

the guy on the left was straight, I saw it. But the guy on the right is particularly questionable sometimes. 

But I just mess, I have a lot of friends who like pop sounds that are dope. I know Britney will slay the straights with Slumber Party, Love Me Down and Better

"glory" isn't straight *** pop music, that's why they're liking it. look at his other reviews - he only does rap reviews.

21 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I don't think sexuality is as simple as defining through music preference. Its much more complicated than that.
I just feel that for anyone to think they can judge and define someone's entire identity and sexuality without
even meeting them or having one conversation with them is just dumb af and worrying beyond belief.
Joking is fine but even jokes sometimes can put off some straight guys to ever be open again, honest or down
with stuff that may have others start to challenge and question their sexuality... and I find that really unfortunate and unfair. 

I just feel like, leave them alone maybe? Or at least embrace the fact they can too appreciate what we like musically as well.
Let them enjoy music and be open to all kinds of music and artists without the subject of where they put their **** into come up.
Its really not relevant. If anything, its officially off topic. 

Its actually a positive thing that not just one community likes the sound she's gone for this era.

Archived