so what about japanese edition?

neydelina

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, scotty_s7 said:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-4953

Should have a Bonus track - but i read somewhere else it was a Make Me remix.

First Print editions included a Poster.

No sis.  The bonus track is Pretty Girls. :kesha:.   Thankfully.  Finally get some recognition as ha best.  IDC what you say.  It still one of ha best.  It gonna be numba 1 in japan. You'll see you shady hos :cigney:

Well Mikos seemed to think there would be 2 Japanese bonuses and that they would be new songs not remixes or PG, he's been right about all the other Glory info so he's prob right about that too......other "insiders" keep saying one of them is Mood Ring. The Japanese edition comes out so late we prob won't know for a few weeks. 

I'm still intrigued about the whole Target thing because they seemed to be hinting at something......

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Mikos seemed to think there would be 2 Japanese bonuses and that they would be new songs not remixes or PG, he's been right about all the other Glory info so he's prob right about that too......other "insiders" keep saying one of them is Mood Ring. 

I'm still intrigued about the whole Target thing because they seemed to be hinting at something......

Where are they hinting at something ? Do you have a link please ?

Just now, bboy said:

Where are they hinting at something ? Do you have a link please ?

There was a post about it on here, I'm not sure if I could find it again on their Twitter, but on the AskTarget Twitter a bunch of fans including me asked if there would be exclusive tracks and they responded to a bunch of us using old/new song titles saying things like "it would be Clumsy of us to say anything too soon, Do You Wanna Come Over to our store on the 26th" then they must have gotten so many questions about it they said they had no plans to announce anything at this time. IDK it was all very weird......I have a friend who works at Target and she's going to try and get a look at the album when it comes in. 

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

There was a post about it on here, I'm not sure if I could find it again on their Twitter, but on the AskTarget Twitter a bunch of fans including me asked if there would be exclusive tracks and they responded to a bunch of us using old/new song titles saying things like "it would be Clumsy of us to say anything too soon, Do You Wanna Come Over to our store on the 26th" then they must have gotten so many questions about it they said they had no plans to announce anything at this time. IDK it was all very weird......I have a friend who works at Target and she's going to try and get a look at the album when it comes in. 

Oh don't search for it, I saw that already. I thought there were new things.

Is that AskTarget twitter legit tho ?

Please let us know when your friend tell you !

4 minutes ago, bboy said:

Oh don't search for it, I saw that already. I thought there were new things.

Is that AskTarget twitter legit tho ?

Please let us know when your friend tell you !

Yeah it's legit

I will I'm hoping if there is exclusive tracks she takes a pic of either the back or the front with the exclusive sticker so I can post it as proof cause you know how people are on here 

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah it's legit

I will I'm hoping if there is exclusive tracks she takes a pic of either the back or the front with the exclusive sticker so I can post it as proof cause you know how people are on here 

Oh yes! I know, they might all drag and downvote you :lanacackle:

If you don't have a picture and you don't wanna post then PM me, because I trust you :bwink:

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Mikos seemed to think there would be 2 Japanese bonuses and that they would be new songs not remixes or PG, he's been right about all the other Glory info so he's prob right about that too......other "insiders" keep saying one of them is Mood Ring. The Japanese edition comes out so late we prob won't know for a few weeks. 

Mood ring is on dj ketchups album, bookmark me. i know that 100%

tho i cant find out about japanese edition at all, nobody knows anything

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Ok I will, I'm crossing my fingers there are some exclusives......not gonna lie I'll be sad if there isn't haha

its odd cuz usually target has red stickers and gloria doesnt have a sticker on it (as a sign of something ''exclusive'')

Archived