Pre order positions update.

Freakshow__

53 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Preorder Update:

1. Barbra Streisand -(PROMO: Duet with Alec Baldwin in Jimmy Fallon Thursday)
2. Florida Georgia Line (PROMO: GMA Summer Concert Tomorrow & Jimmy Fallon Wednesday)
4. Britney Spears (PROMO: Carpool Karaoke James Corden Thursday & MTV VMAS Sunday)

Maybe it's possible for Britney to have a performance/appearance at Jimmy Fallon on 26 since nobody was announced yet. That would be great promo and exposure since all his videos on youtube have tons of views.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question about the preorders. Metallica's album doesn't come out until like November, so isn't Britney technically #3 on the preorder list for iTunes? In other words, Metallica won't see their sales until November, so really Barbara should be #1, FGL should be #2, and Britney should be #3, right? I still don't understand why her fans aren't preordering the album. I really wish she had done more promo this week along with what is to come this weekend. Hopefully there's more promo lined up for next week as well.

26 minutes ago, bog.bhs said:

Maybe it's possible for Britney to have a performance/appearance at Jimmy Fallon on 26 since nobody was announced yet. That would be great promo and exposure since all his videos on youtube have tons of views.

That would be awesome... :mcry: Hopefully they will confirm more promo. Fallon would be perfect cause he has huge ratings 

2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Amazon top sellers (cd's)

#01 Barbra - #06 Britney - #10 Florida Georgia Line

also charting at 309 Glory's standard explicit. 

Amazon top sellers (digital)

#10 Britney - #13 Florida Georgia Line - #45 Barbra

iTunes top pre orders:

#01 Barbra - #02 Florida Georgia Line - #04 Britney

I see we have a chance to be honest. Specially when we're gonna stream Glory 24/7.

STREAM + BUY + GIFT + STREAM + STREAM + STREAM  :lessons:

Preorder promo Update:

1. Barbra Streisand -(PROMO: Duet with Alec Baldwin in Jimmy Fallon Thursday)
2. Florida Georgia Line (PROMO: GMA Summer Concert Tomorrow & Jimmy Fallon Wednesday)
4. Britney Spears (PROMO: Carpool Karaoke James Corden Thursday & MTV VMAS Sunday)

I dont get the streaming, do i have to listen the whole album from Spotify to count?

17 minutes ago, ftr:itsbritbitch said:

I have a question about the preorders. Metallica's album doesn't come out until like November, so isn't Britney technically #3 on the preorder list for iTunes? In other words, Metallica won't see their sales until November, so really Barbara should be #1, FGL should be #2, and Britney should be #3, right? I still don't understand why her fans aren't preordering the album. I really wish she had done more promo this week along with what is to come this weekend. Hopefully there's more promo lined up for next week as well.

Most fans preordered the album as soon as it was available. So I'm not really worried about her preorder numbers. I'm more worried about how big will her streaming be and also pure sales. I'm hoping for 100k pure sales but that's a lot these days. Not even Selena could and she's big these days...

Guest Nick Jonas

UK pre-order update;

iTunes - Britney #6, Barbra #10, FGL #38  

Apple Music - Britney #20 

Amazon - Barbra #2 + #15, Britney #4, FGL #51 

Slay Britney Jean Spears:bopney:

Just now, Freakshow__ said:

I don't get it hottie :waitwhat: what do you mean?

Today you post Itunes / Amazon PREORDER charts.

Friday, when the album is released what rankings will we follow and at which frequencies?

I mean we will for example follow BB HOT 100, right ? But at which frequency is it refresh ?

btw sorry for my previous confused post. Hope you get this one.

2 minutes ago, bboy said:

Today you post Itunes / Amazon PREORDER charts.

Friday, when the album is released what rankings will we follow and at which frequencies?

I mean we will for example follow BB HOT 100, right ? But at which frequency is it refresh ?

btw sorry for my previous confused post. Hope you get this one.

It's ok baby my English isn't the greatest either and sometimes I get confused. 

On Friday we will still check out iTunes top albums (not top pre orders) and Amazon best sellers. iTunes is constantly updating just like Amazon so well be checking them out 24/7 I'm so nervous to be honest. 

I think we will get predictions on Monday. 

Did I answer your question? :)

5 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

It's ok baby my English isn't the greatest either and sometimes I get confused. 

On Friday we will still check out iTunes top albums (not top pre orders) and Amazon best sellers. iTunes is constantly updating just like Amazon so well be checking them out 24/7 I'm so nervous to be honest. 

I think we will get predictions on Monday. 

Did I answer your question? :)

You did ! :kisses2all:

Thank you !

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The only person we have to worry about is Frank Ocean. I'm laughing my *** off at y'all considering Striesand and the country band I've never heard of "huge threats".

Focus your attention to Frank instead.

Both of their last albums debuted selling around 200k. And Barbra is number 1 on pre orders. Of course she's a threat. Not streaming but surely on physical sales and even digital...

I agree Frank will be a huge competition as well. I don't think there will be a huge difference between number 1 and number 4 next week. It's so close :4music1:

3 minutes ago, bboy said:

You did ! :kisses2all:

Thank you !

You're welcome gorgeous :riri:

1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

Both of their last albums debuted selling around 200k. And Barbra is number 1 on pre orders. Of course she's a threat. Not streaming but surely on physical sales and even digital...

I know you're probably predicting Britney Jean sales, but you should be more optimistic bc the hype surrounding this album is out of control. Whereas BJ went completely unnoticed by the GP.

Britney has personal connects with Ariana, Meghan, Adele, Miley, Bieber, 5H, and Beyonce. Their fans won't snub their nose at this release especially if the VMAs go off without a hitch. Idk this feels like an easy win against them (aside from FRANK).

Glory will do FF numbers in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I know you're probably predicting Britney Jean sales, but you should be more optimistic bc the hype surrounding this album is out of control. Whereas BJ went completely unnoticed by the GP.

Britney has personal connects with Ariana, Meghan, Adele, Miley, Bieber, 5H, and Beyonce. Their fans won't snub their nose at this release especially if the VMAs go off without a hitch. Idk this feels like an easy win against them (aside from FRANK).

Glory will do FF numbers in my opinion.

I hope you're right and prove me wrong I really do. Would love her to get FF numbers but I just don't see it... :xfactorlook: I expect her to get Selena sales. Revival got 85k pure sales an 117k overall. 

If she really has something BIG prepared for the Vma's I would expect more (around 135-145k) but for now "we'll have to wait and see"...

Archived