Britney has such a beautiful voice and it kills me...

GirlOnTheMoon

Her voice is so raw and soulful... I've listened to a looot of different artists and I haven't found one with so much raw emotion and passion in their voice like Britney.

I stumbled upon this old interview of hers and it breaks my heart that the world has silenced her voice and has made her unsure and insecure about her voice. Honestly, I don't blame her. The entire world always give her so much crap for things that other artists are doing. It's inconceivable that she still gets **** for singing about *** (at 34 years old!!!) when younger artists are singing more obscene lyrics and doing disgusting things on stage!! Like I don't get it.

I ******* hate everyone that has made her believe she is not good enough and that her voice is not good enough... Just look at this video :crying2:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know, it breaks my heart

i love her voice so much more than whitney's or christina's 

does she have the strongest voice? no, but her voice is so undeniably unique and beautiful 

it makes me angry when i see people, especially on here, complain about her not singing live or criticizing her vocals

she's super insecure about it and you can tell, which is why she doesn't usually sing live and probably requests that her voice is edited in music to make it sound "better" to herself, it's probably more comfortable for her 

Blame max martin. And Jibe. THEY're the ones who told a very young Britney to sing in the baby voice and trained her up nasally.

there's a moment in the vid of her singing happy b-day to L.A where she belts which is her real voice

and it isn't found on Glory, though it is her best album to date

34 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

i know, it breaks my heart

i love her voice so much more than whitney's or christina's 

does she have the strongest voice? no, but her voice is so undeniably unique and beautiful 

it makes me angry when i see people, especially on here, complain about her not singing live or criticizing her vocals

she's super insecure about it and you can tell, which is why she doesn't usually sing live and probably requests that her voice is edited in music to make it sound "better" to herself, it's probably more comfortable for her 

It's sad but it's true... I think she loves the process of being in the studio and recording, but once the music is out there, maybe she feels violated in a way. Like she's showing her vulnerabilities in her music, but all people want to do is destroy her. I don't blame her either... After hearing in a daily basis how much you suck, you start to believe it. That interview breaks my heart. She was literally at the top, people worshipped her basically and yet she felt so lost and sad... I wish she'd believe us when we tell her we LOVE her vocals and that her voice truly is a gift from above. No one makes me feel so many different emotions when I listen to music other than Britney.

Archived