xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

Guys, I'm not to evil to post his FB link I'm sorry but here's the screenshoot

:ahhh:

14102757_10209999002201720_5834629619550460678_n.jpg?oh=766cb3931f8acc9fa66dc6c93216a51d&oe=5848225C

He is definition of P R E S S E D :ricackle: If his information was so exclusive and he believes that Galaxsh!t is better, then why not share it with that flop site/forum? :tiffanynod: The delusion is real with that one tbh :mcwave: 

Just now, Justney said:

Gurl you are hella gorgeous. I'm so peanut butter and jelly rn.:bwink:

Omg thtoppppp :orly: thank you thank you! :kisses2all:

omg you wouldn't be jelly if you saw me irl I promise my hair is ***** it's so bad I've been bitching about it for weeks but I've been putting it off so long I'm scared to go to the salon :lanacackle:

1 minute ago, cho said:

Omg thtoppppp :orly: thank you thank you! :kisses2all:

omg you wouldn't be jelly if you saw me irl I promise my hair is ***** it's so bad I've been bitching about it for weeks but I've been putting it off so long I'm scared to go to the salon :lanacackle:

Your face is so pretty though! Hair is over rated anyway!:riri:

9 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

They had more than one hour of footage though - the leaked parts were past one hour. No one saw the rest apart from the clips that leaked. Even though there was no final part, it doesn't mean that they couldn't have created a new "final part" with the footage they had if they wanted to release the original video.

I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about? What do you mean they had over an hour of footage, who had it, and who said it was over an hour of footage that's reliable? I honestly don't know it's the first time I'm hearing that.

Even if they had an hour of footage obviously it was never put together in a full cohesive video. Because again you're absolutely correct if there was a full video it would have leaked just like all the other stuff leaked. I'm sure you can see how much is missing too. That Austin guy, the model is, missing from all leaked Clips, the gold dress, the house, the bulldozer scene, the black lace outfit from the E news interview. All of these things were documented via photos and we've seen them all yet none of them exist in any of the leaked clips that we saw.

I honestly believe there was trouble from the get-go and the two teams could not work together agreeing on a final vision.

Archived