#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Riddle: Who's dumber? Him or the ones whole believed him?

:beysip:

2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

lmao that anyone believed this twunk's mess.

2 minutes ago, yuyu said:

Part to blame in the hysteria is you guys who flamed the issue and believed it.. there were no receipts to begin with.. Chrisnay should be banned, at the least.

Alright... Now that he got exposed everybody's like "I never believed him anyway :tbh:" Funny.

10 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

What confuses me is that like of course team britney won't realease the video but it seemed so inevitable that it would leask, how come it didn't when so many people seemed to have it?

Exactly! You answered your own question. People were so thirsty for it they weren't thinking about it logically. You're absolutely correct, if anyone had it, it would have leaked. But the truth is with 99% probability imo,  there was never a fully finished video. All that existed were the clips that we all saw No one ever claimed to have seen the entire video or to have had the entire video.

i told u so its not coming :whitneyshade:

y'all so thirsty for it :whitneyshade:

just like carpool karaoke, you guys want it, then just because of a 5-sec preview y'all believe shes gonna lipsynch the whole 10 minutes :whitneyshade:

we are so lucky she still releasing new album after BJ, Xtina could never :whitneyshade:

2 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Exactly! You answered your own question. People were so thirsty for it they weren't thinking about it logically. You're absolutely correct, if anyone had it, it would have leaked. But the truth is with 99% probability imo,  there was never a fully finished video. All that existed were the clips that we all saw No one ever claimed to have seen the entire video or to have had the entire video.

They had more than one hour of footage though - the leaked parts were past one hour. No one saw the rest apart from the clips that leaked. Even though there was no final part, it doesn't mean that they couldn't have created a new "final part" with the footage they had if they wanted to release the original video.

Archived