#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is interested Chrisnay keeps making dupe accounts :mj:

Liketoteschris said "wasn't Chrisnay banned?" Insinuating that he was unfairly treated, which is interesting considering he messaged Administrator Vixen asking for his account to be deleted :mj:

Ask and thou shalt receive :mj:

lmfaooooooooo. idk why y'all do this to yourself and believe "insiders" 

He said Wednesday and bam, the video didn't come out. I won't wait for it to come to be honest, if it comes until the VMA, awesome. But I won't wait for it.

an admin just said he's been making duplicate accounts and asked for his account to be deleted and you're still believing this BS. that's how you give yourselves meltdowns . the video is old news , it's over & done with.

an admin just said he's been making duplicate accounts and asked for his account to be deleted and you're still believing this BS. that's how you give yourselves meltdowns . the video is old news , it's over & done with.

I'm not gonna have a meltdown because of an online rumor. But yeah, let's be more realistic.

14100239_1085086461599564_69884842833421

:mjpopcorn:

I think this is just another fan fiction.

however, let's wait a bit, maybe a miracle would happen and the video will be released.

But i think there is only chance for it before VMA's... I don't think after her VMA performance they will release the video.

• Super Mods

Liketoteschris said "wasn't Chrisnay banned?" Insinuating that he was unfairly treated, which is interesting considering he messaged Administrator Vixen asking for his account to be deleted :mj:

nnnnnnnn :queenie: Someone lives for the applause, applause, applause :moorangu:

Congratulations, you've moved on. Some people haven't yet. Give them their space and time to do so? :)

what about the thing that he said a days ago about the promo in UK? :orly:

Chrisnay never said anything about promo in the UK. Another insider britney1688 brought info about UK promo to the forum, although it was vague and didn't specify if it was the Apple Music Festival or not!

:lanacackle: omg

nnnnnnnn :queenie: Someone lives for the applause, applause, applause :moorangu:

Congratulations, you've moved on. Some people haven't yet. Give them their space and time to do so? :)

Chrisnay never said anything about promo in the UK. Another insider britney1688 brought info about UK promo to the forum, although it was vague and didn't specify if it was the Apple Music Festival or not!

I don't need a congratulations from moving on because I never believed that **** to begin with.. but thanks.

Let's burn that ***** down. Let's give an example with him.:lessons: That if you come to EXHALE full of lies, you'll get virtually-harassed . Where are your virtual torches  ? :lessons:
LET'S FIND HIS FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, YOUTUBE CHANNEL, GRINDR PROFILE, TINDER PROFILE, TUMBLR, ADDRESS, PONE NUMBER, EVERYTHING! LET'S RUIN HIS LIFE!!  
lkLql.gif 

This would be incredible. And come on, don't you have a little bit of hope? You didn't expect her to do Apple Music Festival, I bet Ya. Everything is possible :orly: 

No, I don't. And you know why? Because he's now on Universe spreading the rumor and changing the ******* dates! And when people ask him for receipts, he goes like "My friend swears". Don't do this to yourself. I'm serious now.

No, I don't. And you know why? Because he's now on Universe spreading the rumor and changing the ******* dates! And when people ask him for receipts, he goes like "My friend swears". Don't do this to yourself. I'm serious now.

I just have read that. How pathetic. :nydisgust:

He seems really not having any other life tbh. :chershade:

I just have read that. How pathetic. :nydisgust:

He seems really not having any other life tbh. :chershade:

Let's expose him, sis. I'm serious. I hate it when people troll others like this, just to get attention. You have no idea how angry I am. I was moving on from this, but then he starts a new thread on Universe? Like, seriously?

Let's expose him, sis. I'm serious. I hate it when people troll others like this, just to get attention. You have no idea how angry I am. I was moving on from this, but then he starts a new thread on Universe? Like, seriously?

We should not believe any single word he throws at us. What a pu$$y. I just can't. Go and get a life. What does he thinks he would acomplish by this all "fame". Yeah it's more lame than fame. Pathetic...

It will be very very very good if MM video come out, but have to assume it's deep in the ocean of the past ....

Archived