Is Britney again under medication?

Xtianadoresbritney

I dont know, for the past year she semmed very alive, the perfomances, the interviews, everything...

I dont know what happened but the recenet make me perfomance at vegas was...just..... medicore Id say, and now how she looks, very uncomfortable, at the karaoke thing.... I dont know, maybe the pressure while we just a few days of the vmas is affecting her.

I dont know what to believe..... 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shut up honestly 

if she needs medication let her have it, i would MUCH rather her be able to live a happy comfortable life without depression/anxiety than have amazing stunning performances. her make me performance was completely accurate for the song, plus it isn't like they had time to completely reinvent the entire show and include a completely different set for that song alone. the car pool karaoke isn't even out yet

chill

Britney Spears is a big girl, and she can take care of herself. She's got her confidence back, she's in amazing shape and performance wise she's back to her old self. Stop undermining her abilities as a person and a performer. It's obvious that she's got some kind of anxiety and nervousness, but why do people always jump to her being medicated? It's dumb. 

Archived