Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched back to back clips of the carpool karaoke tonight and that guy really helps out the guests. 

No no offense to Michelle Obama, but I'm guessing she doesn't have the best voice because he was singing louder and more than he did with JLo. He seems like he really knows how to make it work, even when people aren't doing that well. Like Mariah Carey wasn't into it at all and he made it work. I think it will be good no matter what. He knows what he's doing. True professional. 

Does nobody else think she should open the performance with "If you're looking for trouble.." to address what happened in 2007? It'd blow minds, the comparison videos would go viral and the line would be drawn.

It's seen by the general public as the elephant in the room (they tried to address it with an actual elephant in the actual room in the Russell Brand promos which I don't think many people got).

5 minutes ago, RA1SEMYR00F said:

Does nobody else think she should open the performance with "If you're looking for trouble.." to address what happened in 2007? It'd blow minds, the comparison videos would go viral and the line would be drawn.

I definitely want people to have something to compare this performance with the last one so they'll stop mentioning it every single time.

11 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

I definitely want people to have something to compare this performance with the last one so they'll stop mentioning it every single time.

Exactly! I feel like the fact she's never really acknowledged it (not that she needs to, it's none of our business but..) has been a big part of the problem.

Like when she made fun of the breast implant rumour on SNL.. It's seen by the general public as the elephant in the room (they tried to address it with an actual elephant in the actual room in the Russell Brand promos which I don't think many people got).

15 minutes ago, RA1SEMYR00F said:

agreed. i'd love it tbh :janet:

Say what you want about the 2007 performance but at least she seemed real, like herself. 

The next time I saw her perform was on gma and she did circus and womanizer and although she looked better, she seemed stiff and empty, I thought it was nerves, but something was missing, when ff came out her performance was probably worse, really stiff, disconnected and lazy, the same with the jimmy kimmel performance. 

I though she lost it, but still rooted for her and fanned.  When she started Vegas there were improvements but she kept on getting better.   I thought for that reason her BBMA performance was going to be a return to form for everyone to see and I think it was good but just not great because it started out shaky.   

So as I wait for Sunday night I am hoping for something special, I so want the best for her.  I hope the performance propels the song and the album.     

I still have not heard the leak and can't wait to listen to the album.  I will be super happy if there is a song I like more than make me 

Archived