Glory TOP 3 - RESULTS

Asmodean

Happy with the results/  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

There few song that should never ever be singles - Man ON the Moon, Privte Show, Clumsy, Liar, CE, What You Want... never...it will be disaster.... :omgwtf:

I completely agree with MOTM, PS, CLUMSY, and I haven't heard Liar but What You Want is also so different it might be...something....:):):):)

Just now, cho said:

I completely agree with MOTM, PS, CLUMSY, and I haven't heard Liar but What You Want is also so different it might be...something....:):):):)

What you Want is song about fans, or GP that had the whole album, it's album track, it's my third favorite song, but if it is a single the GP will drag her hard. It will be everywhere that she is not Tina or Christina, or Jessie J.... let's be honest it's type of song that Tina Turner will kill! Britney it's amazing in it, but she is not amazing vocalist ....

As soon as the chorus came on for Slumber Party, it was the first time in the album that I couldn't help but :) I seriously started laughing because I was so blown away. My boyfriend is 10 feet away fixing some old song broadcasting monitor and he goes, "haha sounds like she's singing 'Slumber Party,'"

I'm like, "That's literally what she is saying. That's the name of the song." :( 

hes like "oh, seriously?" I'm like, "YA A SLUMBER PARTY WITH BOYZZZZZ" and he's like ".........hm. That's ******." 

He didn't drag it as much as I thought he was going to. He said, "it's aight." Which basically means, "It's really good but I'm scared to admit that." 

So, that's a small review from a nonStan. He didn't really say much about the other stuff, but he started SINGING love me down after a little while so that tells me non-stans will see its value.

4 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

What you Want is song about fans, or GP that had the whole album, it's album track, it's my third favorite song, but if it is a single the GP will drag her hard. It will be everywhere that she is not Tina or Christina, or Jessie J.... let's be honest it's type of song that Tina Turner will kill! Britney it's amazing in it, but she is not amazing vocalist ....

I just love her voice so much. She sounds so...good. I know she isn't like, as technically proficient vocally as Christina but comparing their voices is kinda silly because they are really, really different :( it's sad that she has to compete. She should be able to play by her own rules

But if we wanna compare vocals, on Just Like Me I think she sounds a lot like Natasha Bedingfield in the last like 15 seconds of Pocketful of Sunshine (it sounds weird but go back and listen to it.) 

38 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Slumber Party is almost in top 3 in everybodys list :BBMAney:

i knew it was going to be everybodys fave right after i heard it when everybody was praising Just Luv Me and MOTM 

here comes the 2nd single tbh :gelis:

im glad Change Your Mind also made the top 3 in most :mhm: 

If I never get to hear Slumber Party at a luxurious lounge party in between glasses of champagne I'm living my life wrong. It is the most plush, lush, sensational jam I've heard in years. I feel like scantily-clad errand boys should be feeding me grapes and sliding silken pillows under my *** when the chorus kicks in. It beckons you to indulge.

How can anyone in their right mind dislike this song? 

I

38 minutes ago, cho said:

If I never get to hear Slumber Party at a luxurious lounge party in between glasses of champagne I'm living my life wrong. It is the most plush, lush, sensational jam I've heard in years. I feel like scantily-clad errand boys should be feeding me grapes and sliding silken pillows under my *** when the chorus kicks in. It beckons you to indulge.

How can anyone in their right mind dislike this song? 

I feel U 

imagine a video in which she dreams of a slumber party waking up next to her bf in the morning,might come as cliche but it must actualized with some crazy stuff tbh :crying2:

Archived