NEW INFO ABOUT VINYL FAN EDITION

Enzocuban

OK!! So i know there is a lot of people who bought the vinyl like me and were wondered if it was going to be the deluxe or the regular edition, i just called Araca Group in charge of all of her merch and they confirmed me that we are getting the DELUXE VERSION!!!! + DL card to have a free download IM SOOO HAPPY!!!

:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Perfection said:

Nice!

what does it mean that your name is in the vinyl sheet?

I also asked about this!!! It will be all the names printed on the inner sleeve, like they did with the fantasy edition, they are not shipping until november because they wait to be sold out (wich they hope to have been soldout within a month or two) Vinyl are already pressed, they just wait to have sold out so they can printed the sleeve! I CAN WAIT TO FINALLY OWN A FULL BRITNEY ALBUM ON VINYL

6 minutes ago, Slurper said:

So cool, but guys get the iTunes and physical copies too  Resultado de imagem para gretchen bronca gif

Of course we will :bwink:

3 minutes ago, iammaffyou said:

lets go ;) ill make you ooooh ohhhh ohhhh, i don't care if its near or far 

2 minutes ago, Patr!ck! said:

:hype:

Is there a room for a 3rd since there's 3 vinyls? :hahayea:

7 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

or you could have read the item description on the webpage :bwink:

"Deluxe version including the MP3 downloads!"

They updated the website because i called them, he was frustrated that his team did not put this important information :orly:

13 minutes ago, Kevney said:

It sounds like it comes with a deluxe download code, and the album will be standard. pretty common. 

Nope! He insist, all the 17 track are on the vinyl

22 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

I also asked about this!!! It will be all the names printed on the inner sleeve, like they did with the fantasy edition, they are not shipping until november because they wait to be sold out (wich they hope to have been soldout within a month or two) Vinyl are already pressed, they just wait to have sold out so they can printed the sleeve! I CAN WAIT TO FINALLY OWN A FULL BRITNEY ALBUM ON VINYL

Of course we will :bwink:

:ugh: that's disappointing to hear. I don't want to search my name. i thought the vinyls would be individually printed and that it why it takes long to ship. Oh well I already place the order and I guess its a really nice collectible.

Archived