Battle of The Vegas Divas! (Who Dances better?)

lcortes88

Who is Vegas Dancing Queen?   

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears

JLo, without a doubt. She puts so much energy into her performances, her dancing is amazing.

But Britney is a better entertainer, at least for me, idk.

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Objectively... J.Lo is better, especially considering she's so much older than Britney.  Her choreography is also a lot more complex.  But Britney has really stepped it up recently, so I have to give her props.  

I agree even though JLO is a lot older (12 years older i think), Jlo is dancing better/sexier. But i do have to say that Britney has been stepping it up lately I been enjoying her performances lately! 

39 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

What a stupid question in a Britney forum.

Jlo is better tho, unfortunately. 

Its a question that involves britney. Its important who her fans think dances better at their residency... Looks like most of you believe Jlo dances better at her residency but britney will always be our fav!

JLo currently is better IN dancing. JLo couldn't touch britney back in 2001-2004 tho..

But these days JLo wins in dancing, even tho I find her boring idk I don't like her as a singer to be honest.

8 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

JLo currently is better IN dancing. JLo couldn't touch britney back in 2001-2004 tho..

But these days JLo wins in dancing, even tho I find her boring idk I don't like her as a singer to be honest.

I agree Jlo could not even compete with Prime Britney 2001-2004! 

Archived