CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS NEW VEGAS SETLIST???!!!!

Exaholic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Glorificus said:

Still beats PRETTY GIRLS, BOYS & S&S on the ******* setlist. And Freakshow for the Millionth time.

Not Boys but the rest yes...but those don't beat DYWCM, Just Like Me, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Love Me Down etc.

Flop set :arianabye:

Just now, Alejo. said:

Not Boys but the rest yes...but those don't beat DYWCM, Just Like Me, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Love Me Down etc.

Flop set :arianabye:

But DYWCO, Slumber Party and Just Luv Me are on my setlist... :xcuseme:

Boys is getting so old - she's performed it on every tour since she released it. OVER THAT ****.

JUST LIKE ME is what the world FILLER was invented for sweetie... :begone:

Just now, Glorificus said:

But DYWCO, Slumber Party and Just Luv Me are on my setlist... :xcuseme:

Boys is getting so old - she's performed it on every tour since she released it. OVER THAT ****.

JUST LIKE ME is what the world FILLER was invented for sweetie... :begone:

Just like me ***** on the ones I mentioned.

Boys is annoying but still better than HTFY and WYN :mj:

5 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Just like me ***** on the ones I mentioned.

Boys is annoying but still better than HTFY and WYN :mj:

I'm not a fan of Just Like Me, sounds like a Madonna reject.

I only added HTFY and WYN because they would fit in with the acts of the show better... HTFY in the neon section would look amazing and WYN fits nicely with the CIRCUS vibe. They are not in anyway my favourite tracks. Also, I would love to have added Love Me Down because its one of my faves but it doesn't fit in with any part of the show very well. :lollistare:

I'm not a fan of Just Like Me, sounds like a Madonna reject.

I only added HTFY and WYN because they would fit in with the acts of the show better... HTFY in the neon section would look amazing and WYN fits nicely with the CIRCUS vibe. They are not in anyway my favourite tracks. Also, I would love to have added Love Me Down because its one of my faves but it doesn't fit in with any part of the show very well. :lollistare:

The revamp was messy, they show is messy lbr, they need to update sections and props...I can't at they re using the 2 props :mj:

if was a Madonna reject would be even better than it is. :arianabye:

1 minute ago, Alejo. said:

The revamp was messy, they show is messy lbr, they need to update sections and props...I can't at they re using the 2 props :mj:

I know right, I hate the ******* old props.

Just Like Me reminds me of Madonna's god-awful She's Not Me from Hard Candy. :embarrassed:

4 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

I know right, I hate the ******* old props.

Just Like Me reminds me of Madonna's god-awful She's Not Me from Hard Candy. :embarrassed:

However Just Like Me may fit in well with Change Your Mind (they both use Spanish guitar) instead of it with Ooh Ooh Baby?

Archived