Ppl buying vinyls to help the chart position: DON'T!

PraiseQueenBrit

Shipments don't go out until November, I do not believe it counts for the BB200 on its debut week! 

If you care about chart position: I suggest using the money to buy the individual tracks, track for track, to help track equivalent sales. You can buy the album and then buy the individual tracks from another version or from another service like Amazon Music and Google Play, this helps the songs chart but gives the album points. 

10 individual track sales = 1 album sale

*plz disregard what I said about buying the vinyl on the pinned thread, I can't edit it, it blocks me from changing it*

If someone can find evidence otherwise that it counts then plz do so

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

If people want the vinyl, let them buy it. Damn the charts. Stop telling people what to do with their money.

I said this for people that bought it FOR the charts, stop being so bitter.

If people want to buy it for when it ships cuz they really want it then go ahead, more total sales for Brenda Joan

7 minutes ago, derick said:

This is cheaper and more helpful but the thieves need to buy another copy as they have already played the full album glory isn't on a buy one get one free sale those ******* better have Britney's money(rih voice):hype:

I think they'll all buy it, pre-orders are stable and grown so everything is okay, let's just hope for a really strong opening week!

I just want to help the debut sales week as best as possible among the stans

3 minutes ago, Brave New Gurl said:

I only bought it cause I wanted my name on it tbh I'll buy the CD separately

that's fine! just some ppl bought it solely for the charts and I think they should maybe reconsider for that reason

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I think no one should buy it just because you want to help the charts. You should buy it because you want to have it.

No shade to the OP, he's just helping and I appreciate it.

some ppl did that

3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I always buy multiple copies aswell, but not for the charts. I just want those import copies because of the goodies tbh. And I'm keeping a 'normal copy' sealed and 1 for in my car to listen to.

I don't care if it ends up being 1 or 20 tbh. Glory remains flawless. Of course it's great if it gets to 1, but if it doesn't, fine too.

okay babe but that's you...lol 

some ppl care about the charts a lot and are putting in a lot of money just to boost sales

Archived