When people compare Glory to Selena.

Perfection

Listen UP :howiroll:

Selenas Revival is Britney's ITZ. That was clear from the first song that came out. Selena follows Britney's lead and that's the truth. She's totally modeled her albums after Britney's career. 

Glory is a grown up ITZ. That's the only album you can compare it to. It's Britney. Through and through. It's the album SHE has been waiting to make. She's finally taking control again. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Camilo said:

:hype: I screamed.

1 minute ago, Camilo said:

Call me when Selana does something like this or she has a really great song d45aa35ca7ecbf86_britney-spears-vma-icon

I really love Stars Dance, a lot of smashhits, not the same impact, of course not, but Revival... i don't even remember half of the songs. :orly:

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

I really love Stars Dance, a lot of smashhits, not the same impact, of course not, but Revival... i don't even remember half of the songs. :orly:

Not gonna lie, I love Come n get it, such a great song, but that's the only one I know.

Revival is boring. I listened to the whole thing and it was a few good singles, everything else is filler and basic.

She had a catchy single, but it was just on trend and people are interested in any drama between her and the Biebz.

To me, Selena is aware she is not the most talented pop star, so she'll do whatever to stay relevant. I don't mean this in a mean or taunting manner, she just knows she needs to do more in her personal life or TV bits, whatever to stay in the spotlight. Her music is very forgettable. Hence why she can't stop with Biebz. LIke if you're over him, let it go then :umwtf: she can't because how else would she be in the media? 

Glory is an album only Britney could put out. It's unique. It plays to her vocal strengths and personality. It's on trend, but updated and very Britney. The album screams Britney.

It's not our fault 12 year olds couldn't listen to ITZ before Revival to see Britney used mid-tempo songs so long ago, they just weren't singles. Selena won't go full *** bomb like Britney :bsass:

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

When people compare Glory to Selena:

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

HHAHHAHHAHAH :gloria:

Don't get me wrong, Selena has had a few bops here and there. BUT. The fact that people have the audacity to think that Selena Gomez is influencing Britney ************* Spears is truly insulting. Selena's image, sound, and persona are all reductive imitations of Britney. If people think Glory sounds like Selena, it's only because Selena's entire music career has been modeled after ITZ and Blackout.

8 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

Don't get me wrong, Selena has had a few bops here and there. BUT. The fact that people have the audacity to think that Selena Gomez is influencing Britney ************* Spears is truly insulting. Selena's image, sound, and persona are all reductive imitations of Britney. If people think Glory sounds like Selena, it's only because Selena's entire music career has been modeled after ITZ and Blackout.

Doesnt Selena even admit she has modeled herself after Britney? Like, it's so ridiculously obvious...

I'm honestly a huge Selena stan but the fact that some people out there are claiming that Britney is copying Selena are extremely delusional. I agree with y'all that, IF ANYTHING, Revival could be said to be modeled after ITZ

but like I personally don't think Revival sounds like ITZ  :truthtea:

Archived