"Glory" is AMAZING! - I was wrong....

BritneyLimited

So I felt the need to make this post, given the last post I made about the songs that they released prior the album release. And even though I still think PS and Clumsy aren't good (especially given the quality of the album), I gotta say I was wrong...Glory as a whole is amazing! I feel like they releasing those songs didn't really pay justice to the album, even Make Me is a little lackluster when comparing with other album songs. Almost every single song is amazing and they fit Britney's voice really well. 

I think it's a grammy worthy album, like she didn't had in a long time (since Blackout for me). 

And what's up with Frenchney and Spanishney??? Slayed...(they could have helped her pronounce Eléctrique better tho).

Some of the songs have a Lily Allen feeling and some time ago I said I wished Britney would go that way, it really suits her voice.

The ones I would love to be singles: Better, Invitation, Man on the Moon, Love me Down

The least favourites: Hard to forget ya (sounds something from Mandy Moore haha), Clumsy, PS and What You need (again with the pitched voice)

Really solid songs that I don't consider fillers: The rest of the album.

Again, I give credit when credit is due. I was wrong and I admit it...I'm really excited to see what will be the next single.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its understandable to have been nervous! Just as you pointed out the songs that were per-release singles... didn't do the album justice (though I  have to say I'm still happy with DYWCO and Make Me) but PS and Clumsy were/are one of the weaker songs on the album. Its a very cool sound and what's made me (personally) the happiest about the album is HER VOICE! Its engaging, lively and its ACTUALLY HER! She isn't drowned out by effects or weird music!

I'm glad u are enjoying the album (as are the rest)! :) and I hope its made you feel a little less frustrated with her more lackluster releases prior to Glory (I know I do)

6 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Its understandable to have been nervous! Just as you pointed out the songs that were per-release singles... didn't do the album justice (though I  have to say I'm still happy with DYWCO and Make Me) but PS and Clumsy were/are one of the weaker songs on the album. Its a very cool sound and what's made me (personally) the happiest about the album is HER VOICE! Its engaging, lively and its ACTUALLY HER! She isn't drowned out by effects or weird music!

I'm glad u are enjoying the album (as are the rest)! :) and I hope its made you feel a little less frustrated with her more lackluster releases prior to Glory (I know I do)

Thanks =) you're sweet...

I can't wait to buy the album tbh and I haven't felt like that with BJ so it's good. It's a good feeling. 

Archived