Liar!

Jsolanoofficial

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Is there anyone who would say "yes" to that question?

Try either therapy or a new boyfriend tbh. He ain't gonna admit it. Ever. 

I would say yes if I did. Cause I'm a honest person. :mhm:

Btw I would never cheat on the person I love so...

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

What makes you think he cheated?

This guy he liked before he met me supposedly ****** him according to literally everyone. The other day he was at part without me and took this guy's shirt off and his frida had to pull him to another room. He didn't tell me the guy who got his shrt taken told me. Then I asked him about it and he said it was no big deal. Now I saw some texts between them about meeting up to go "workout" and today my friend told me thatmy boyfriend told her that this guy's was hitting at him at the party and asked to kiss him and he told him that he couldn't because I was at that party...

3 minutes ago, Jsolanoofficial said:

This guy he liked before he met me supposedly ****** him according to literally everyone. The other day he was at part without me and took this guy's shirt off and his frida had to pull him to another room. He didn't tell me the guy who got his shrt taken told me. Then I asked him about it and he said it was no big deal. Now I saw some texts between them about meeting up to go "workout" and today my friend told me thatmy boyfriend told her that this guy's was hitting at him at the party and asked to kiss him and he told him that he couldn't because I was at that party...

Oh. How long have you been together? 

Just now, Jsolanoofficial said:

Two years, that's why I'm freaking the **** out I'm super in love with him...

Liar is your jam, then.

Trust me, I went through a 2 1/2 years relationships with a psycho/liar, and I really was in love, but you feel better after.

10 minutes ago, Jsolanoofficial said:

Two years, that's why I'm freaking the **** out I'm super in love with him...

Try not to suffocate him now. Act normal. It may just be a temptation, but if you keep bringing it up, it may turn into something bigger. So if it were me I would've kept it cool for now. Also I'd act like I trust him completely, he'd feel guilty, but if you accuse him of cheating he may even give in to cheating because you're already punishing him for it. 

Just now, Jsolanoofficial said:

I just feel like falling apart and crying...:nydisgust::tiffsniffle:

I feel you and whatever people could say, you won't be able to imagine how much better you will feel until you are free.

It's an important decision.

Try another discussion who knows...

2 minutes ago, bboy said:

I feel you and whatever people could say, you won't be able to imagine how much better you will feel until you are free.

I agree but if he gives up now, he may end up regretting it later. Sooner or later the truth will come out. I had my fair share of liars and cheaters in my life, I know exactly what you mean. It sucks to be emotional tbh. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I agree but if he gives up now, he may end up regretting it later. Sooner or later the truth will come out. I had my fair share of liars and cheaters in my life, I know exactly what you mean. It sucks to be emotional tbh. 

The truth never comes during the relationship, even if it was the case, you won't even be able to see it. It always comes after.

10 minutes ago, bboy said:
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney's been saying she was cheated on for a year lol.

But yeah, if you have a suspicion of cheating happening then you're most likely right. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Men are habitual liars.

Why cheat tho, I'd rather he tell me he wants to leave...

6 minutes ago, bboy said:

I'm gonna be needing some therapy for sure... 

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It is the worst feeling ever. Feeling like I wasn't good enough for him...

4 minutes ago, bboy said:

The truth never comes during the relationship, even if it was the case, you won't even be able to see it. It always comes after.

unfortunately that's true too. I don't know. I just don't think people should give up on love so easily....there may still be hope. I always wait till the very end...so I wouldn't regret it later. 

Archived