What song from Glory relates to you?

Guest Supernova.

Guest Supernova.

Man on the Moon Is so ******* relatable. Why is love so difficult? You think you meet someone but someone has to **** it up and all you want is someone to love and that loves you back. I feel you britney :nydisgust:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
2 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Man on the Moon 

my boyfriend told me that he was going to the moon and still hasn't come back ...

:crying2: 

:wontcry: Guys suck don't they?

1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

none tbh :ricackle:

There has to be at least one?

Guest Supernova.
Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

they all talk about love/*** :wendycry:

Haven't you had your heart broken? All my friends are in serious relationships and here I am thinking about my ex because of britney and her man on the moon. :tiffsniffle:

Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, X445500 said:

They do ... 

But if Godney suffers the same pain, does that mean she is just like us? 

Are we worthy enough to be like her? 

:crying1: 

Guys can suck our ******* toe! :orangu: 

But seriously...this is why I love this album. It's soo relatable and I love songs that make me feel all sorts of feelings. 

Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Definitely 'Man on the Moon'.  I've felt like that so many times and it's the worst. :crying2:

"Dancing alone in my party dress would you come back if I looked my best?

Put on a smile and I said to myself patience darling wait for the night darkest comes and love comes alive"

Last night my friends took me out for dinner for my birthday and yuck!! They were with their partners and I was the single girl

::ricackle:

Just Luv Me, because I've been dating a couple of guys this last year and I didn't wanted those relationships to be more than something simple, like I don't need them to cheer me up or support me emotionally 'cause I can do that on my own. I'm just asking for some love and someone to "give pieces of my body" to, lol

If that makes any sense, that's how I interpret the song 

Invitation. Mostly cause of the celestial instrumental but so many meaningful lyrics as well. 

"I'm ready to reveal it. Let inhibitions come undone."

"Here's my invitation baby. Hope it sets us free."

"I just need you to trust me. That you can see more with your eyes closed." 

Guest Supernova.
6 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

Just Luv Me, because I've been dating a couple of guys this last year and I didn't wanted those relationships to be more than something simple, like I don't need them to cheer me up or support me emotionally 'cause I can do that on my own. I'm just asking for some love and someone to "give pieces of my body" to, lol

If that makes any sense, that's how I interpret the song 

Aww. I feel you. I'm getting old and it hit me...it's time to settle down. And like you, I'm just asking for love and someone to give piece of my body to lmao. :wontcry:

Archived