Let's Not Freak Out About Britney's Upcoming VMA Performance Just Yet, OK?

AmiDee

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** that person for even brining up 2007.

God can't she EVER catch a break and move on from it?!!  1 ******* mistake does not mean she hasn't put on SO MANY OTHER amazing performances at the VMAS and yet people focus on the bad.

Pisses me off. If someone you know makes a mistake, does that cancel out all of the good you know about them? No, it doesn't. 

24 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

**** that person for even brining up 2007.

God can't she EVER catch a break and move on from it?!!  1 ******* mistake does not mean she hasn't put on SO MANY OTHER amazing performances at the VMAS and yet people focus on the bad.

Pisses me off. If someone you know makes a mistake, does that cancel out all of the good you know about them? No, it doesn't. 

You better prepare yourself, because literally every article about her after the VMAs will mention '07. 

Anyway... I'm not freaking out.  I know she'll slay. :cigney:

8 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

You better prepare yourself, because literally every article about her after the VMAs will mention '07. 

Anyway... I'm not freaking out.  I know she'll slay. :cigney:

Yeah - I know.

Not venting at you, just in general. It's just such bullshit. She was anxious about it that first VMA's back and I want her to KILL this performance so they can essentially never mention '07 again without looking like ********.

Archived