My Glory Album Reaction Video is up :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love Your REACTION!!! :hype:

also I think the beat of HTFY is sort of a Bollywood beat (I think) and (Please don't kill me I don't mean it in a bad way) I think the FIRST (only the first part) before the chorus (before she starts saying Hard To Forget Ya) has a similar style to the chorus of Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson (I don't mean its exactly the same but similar)

again Loved your review! :):hugs:

You know i love you and your reactions but.......... i was expecting a lilttle bit more love from you for Coupure Electrique :crying1: but that's ok i live for yours Just Luv Me and Better reactions .

Spoiler

And where is your pu$$y btw ? I was waitng to see her. Your videos are incomplete without her apperances:lessons: :bichpls:

45 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I Love Your REACTION!!! :hype:

also I think the beat of HTFY is sort of a Bollywood beat (I think) and (Please don't kill me I don't mean it in a bad way) I think the FIRST (only the first part) before the chorus (before she starts saying Hard To Forget Ya) has a similar style to the chorus of Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson (I don't mean its exactly the same but similar)

again Loved your review! :):hugs:

I think this is the song I'm getting teas from, you detective you :uknowit:

31 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

You know i love you and your reactions but.......... i was expecting a lilttle bit more love from you for Coupure Electrique :crying1: but that's ok i live for yours Just Luv Me and Better reactions .

Hide contents

And where is your pu$$y btw ? I was waitng to see her. Your videos are incomplete without her apperances:lessons: :bichpls:

Haha I can't believe it still censors pu$$y for a cat :gimmemoar:

I had just fed her and the fat bish went to sleep on the bed, so cute you like her, she's the love of my life, and my boyfriend too :hehehe:

Archived