My Glory Album Reaction Video is up :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't believe you skip Change Your Mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love all the review.

And I think the same about Love Me Down, she don't need as a single a song that sounds the same as all the songs out there.

She need something more diffrent like Slumber Party or Change Your Mind.

Mark a new trend.

Haha love your video.

Though I have to disagree with the Bieber, Gomez comparisons.
Britney has already experimented with tribal, R&B poppy type music, she's just returned to it.
I also don't get how you don't like Coupure Électrique?!!!! Its quite honestly so unique, unusual and flawless.
Her vocals on it too are ******* stellar. The entire song is just so experimental, artistic, vibey and eerie. 
One of my favourite songs by her ever tbqh.

36 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

awww soon cute! love your accent :makeitrain: and that your boyfriend called you :makeitrain:

but i can't that you didn't like change your mind and love me down but you liked better :dorkney:

Aww thank you! :makeitrain: 

I'm going to have to give Change your mind another listen, I only heard about 1 min of it. I'm sure when I listen fully I'll love it.

Lmao, my boys brocken phone :hype:  

1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

Haha love your video.

Though I have to disagree with the Bieber, Gomez comparisons.
Britney has already experimented with tribal, R&B poppy type music, she's just returned to it.
I also don't get how you don't like Coupure Électrique?!!!! Its quite honestly so unique, unusual and flawless.
Her vocals on it too are ******* stellar. The entire song is just so experimental, artistic, vibey and eerie. 
One of my favourite songs by her ever tbqh.

I do like it, I think my humour/ accent/ comments are coming across the wrong way in this video, I really didn't "dislike" anything. Some I loved more than others though :kiss:

ENYA!!!! You're talking about enya! Hahahahah

omg I haven't listened to any of the leak and I'm flipping the f out even just hearing it pitched it's GORGEOUS IM SO EXCITED :ahhh:

i literally cant cant breathe I feel like I should be recording a reaction video to your reaction video I'm DYING

24 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Aww thank you! :makeitrain: 

I'm going to have to give Change your mind another listen, I only heard about 1 min of it. I'm sure when I listen fully I'll love it.

Lmao, my boys brocken phone :hype:  

Also one other thing, at least in the pitched version that Hard To Forget Ya song sounds like something Robyn would've put out a while back but I could be wrong. I definitely got serious déjà vu flashback vibes as well though. I was hoping you could figure out exactly what it was lol

37 minutes ago, cho said:

Also one other thing, at least in the pitched version that Hard To Forget Ya song sounds like something Robyn would've put out a while back but I could be wrong. I definitely got serious déjà vu flashback vibes as well though. I was hoping you could figure out exactly what it was lol

I hate that I can't figure out what it reminds me of, it's the melody! You're probably right about it being a Robyn-ish sound tbh :madance:

44 minutes ago, cho said:

ENYA!!!! You're talking about enya! Hahahahah

omg I haven't listened to any of the leak and I'm flipping the f out even just hearing it pitched it's GORGEOUS IM SO EXCITED :ahhh:

i literally cant cant breathe I feel like I should be recording a reaction video to your reaction video I'm DYING

"Fly away, sail awaaaay" :flawless:

lol thanks bb glad you enjoyed! :bigkiss:

I like your reaction videos.  They're colourful! You show emotion when listening to the songs, while other reaction videos I've seen put on headphones and just describe it.  I don't think the pitch hurt the quality, and I also do believe the short previews would help people who wouldn't normally buy/stream a Britney album convince them to do so.  Now you just need to get the views so more and more people can watch!

1 hour ago, Devilish0415 said:

I like your reaction videos.  They're colourful! You show emotion when listening to the songs, while other reaction videos I've seen put on headphones and just describe it.  I don't think the pitch hurt the quality, and I also do believe the short previews would help people who wouldn't normally buy/stream a Britney album convince them to do so.  Now you just need to get the views so more and more people can watch!

This is what I was thinking, it's more of a teaser to help the GP buy it, they're not getting the true Glory of this album through my video, it won't hurt sales but possibly improve them (slightly) :makeitrain:

Archived