For those that haven't listened: BEST way to listen to this album

Kiey

I suggest you don't blast this on your car.

i suggest you don't have a party of friends to listen to it first time with screams of laughters and woohoos

What you should do is retreat from the world, you find a quiet room, either with bright sunshine shining into the room

or lay in your bed room getting really comfortable at night

this album should be experienced alone and requires you to be introspective.

you will thank me later!

:hugs:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the way I listened to the album first. Laying in my bed with no lights. My headphones and listening carefully. That gave me the best experience just like when I listened that way In The Zone...

When man on the mood came in and that bridge hit me, I was like :overwhelm: then at just luv me I was like:likethat:... with slumber party and the I-i-i-i-i and those drums I was moving my feet :TOMH:... With what you need vocals I was so slayed, each verse I was like :wowow: and then it came out my favourite, change your mind, :werk:

I first listened to it walking in the street going to my boyfriends house while it started to rain. It was amazing. But it continued to be an amazing first listen even when I was at the subway with lots of noise. Because I was like :dontlike: sitting there thinking like OMG I WANNA SHARE THIS SONG WITH EVERYONE HERE

Archived