Britney Spears Meet and Greet 8/17

EZellis14

So at the beginning of this year, after losing my dad to cancer I had decided I was going to live life with no more should have, could have or would haves.  I wanted to do all the things in life this year that would bring me the most happiness.  That being said, I bought myself a meet and greet ticket.  

My husband and BFF I went with didn't want to shell out the cash, so I went alone, honestly that made me the most nervous.  Ive been a massive fan since the start so I decided it was time.  I met some cool fans while waiting for the tour and we all hung out during, so that took away most of my nerves.  The tour was definitely worth it.  Its so surreal to walk on her stage, and its more narrow than one would think.  In the wardrobe room we got to see her Billboard outfit which was definitely a highlight!  Fe showed us some of her costumes from the past and told us her favorites,  she also slipped up and said some of the jewels came from broken up pieces of bracelets from charming charlies (the green outfit at the end of the show)  she also told us Britney will sketch costume ideas on anything and hand them to Tish for her to create. 

When it was time to meet Britney, I had started to get nervous.  Fe joked with us and told us to make the photo count, and how non of us would want a photo like the ones we've all seen online.  Honestly the most nervous I was, was when you could see her silhouette from behind the backdrop.  When it was my turn and I had walked around the backdrop, and when I saw her outfit and how stunning and beautiful she is in person all my nerves went away.  I walked over, made eye contact the whole time, I said Hi Britney, my name Is Zac and its a pleasure to meet you.  I shook her hand and then immediately put my arm around her, she did the same and we got real close for the photo.  she thanked me for coming, called me sweetie, then I told her all about a letter I wrote her, how I bought her a gift and hoped she loved it.  She thanked me again, and I thanked her for the opportunity.  Before I left, she cocked her head, scrunched her nose up and said to me "I ******* love your glasses!" I said thanks and told her she was beautiful, and walked away.

It was the most amazing night ever, shes so beautiful in person.  I was glad I wasnt nervous and could tell her everything I had wanted.  Shes so sweet, and this will be a night I'll never forget.

ceb8deafd17247dc890b8f87cdf56c5d_zpserwu

Photos from 8/19

My favorite one.

IMG_3172_zpsxxhusxoj.jpg

IMG_3160_zpsdmdlr0sh.jpg

IMG_1306_zpsui4gllks.jpg

IMG_1337_zpsmas0iayk.jpg

IMG_1334_zps6jevzp01.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EZellis14 said:

So at the beginning of this year, after losing my dad to cancer I had decided I was going to live life with no more should have, could have or would haves.  I wanted to do all the things in life this year that would bring me the most happiness.  That being said, I bought myself a meet and greet ticket.  

My husband and BFF I went with didn't want to shell out the cash, so I went alone, honestly that made me the most nervous.  Ive been a massive fan since the start so I decided it was time.  I met some cool fans while waiting for the tour and we all hung out during, so that took away most of my nerves.  The tour was definitely worth it.  Its so surreal to walk on her stage, and its more narrow than one would think.  In the wardrobe room we got to see her Billboard outfit which was definitely a highlight!  Fe showed us some of her costumes from the past and told us her favorites,  she also slipped up and said some of the jewels came from broken up pieces of bracelets from charming charlies (the green outfit at the end of the show)  she also told us Britney will sketch costume ideas on anything and hand them to Tish for her to create. 

When it was time to meet Britney, I had started to get nervous.  Fe joked with us and told us to make the photo count, and how non of us would want a photo like the ones we've all seen online.  Honestly the most nervous I was, was when you could see her silhouette from behind the backdrop.  When it was my turn and I had walked around the backdrop, and when I saw her outfit and how stunning and beautiful she is in person all my nerves went away.  I walked over, made eye contact the whole time, I said Hi Britney, my name Is Zac and its a pleasure to meet you.  I shook her hand and then immediately put my arm around her, she did the same and we got real close for the photo.  she thanked me for coming, called me sweetie, then I told her all about a letter I wrote her, how I bought her a gift and hoped she loved it.  She thanked me again, and I thanked her for the opportunity.  Before I left, she cocked her head, scrunched her nose up and said to me "I ******* love your glasses!" I said thanks and told her she was beautiful, and walked away.

It was the most amazing night ever, shes so beautiful in person.  I was glad I wasnt nervous and could tell her everything I had wanted.  Shes so sweet, and this will be a night I'll never forget.

GIVE HER THE DAMN GLASSES!! :gtfo: anyway congrats  :)

I do agree it's very surreal seeing her in real life:mhm:

I didn't do a M&G, but I was randomly moved to the pit from my seats when I went and I was so close to her and she just looked so celestial. She was practically flawless. It was almost like seeing a beautiful sunset or a lunar eclipse or the Milky Way belt out in the middle of nowhere. I know that sounds ridiculous and she's just a person but it's amazing and idk how she does it, but I wanna learn how to be THAT glamorous:hehehe:

But that's so cool that you actually got to meet her after a tough time like that, and that she said she liked your glasses:cuteidk:

Archived