If You DON'T Do This Glory Will Not Go #1!

PraiseQueenBrit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

and if I don't live in the us stream wont help right?ย :xcuseme:ย 

Use a US VPN to countย 

ย 

18 hours ago, Looukas said:

Do Google Play sales count towards Billboard? they don't have a separate US Store, it's more like a global store.

Yes they do, use a US VPN

ย 

3 hours ago, analxspears said:

Amazing thread!! I didn't know about the TEA i'm gonna buy a few tracks from the standard and then buy the deluxe

stan sis!

I'm having an issue with spotify! I'm American but in Canada right now and I created my spotify account while here in Canada, so it won't count for the US. Does anyone know how to change the country on spotify? When I went to my account it wouldn't simply let me switch from Canada. If anyone knows, it will help me stream for US sales nonstop! xoย 

ย 

I'm having an issue with spotify! I'm American but in Canada right now and I created my spotify account while here in Canada, so it won't count for the US. Does anyone know how to change the country on spotify? When I went to my account it wouldn't simply let me switch from Canada. If anyone knows, it will help me stream for US sales nonstop! xoย 

The APP Tunnel Bear will work! For ANYONE outside the US, the app allows you to stream and act as if you are in the US so all streams will count!ย 

Why do you suggest buying tracks only from the (clean) versions ? ย Do the explicit tracks not count ? ย 

Awesome thread, btw.

I'm streaming on every music service I have on my Macbook Pro -- it's burning my lap and the fans are vibrating --

I kind of love it.ย :explainlol:

6 hours ago, COCKyโ„ข said:

Why do you suggest buying tracks only from the (clean) versions ? ย Do the explicit tracks not count ? ย 

Awesome thread, btw.

I'm streaming on every music service I have on my Macbook Pro -- it's burning my lap and the fans are vibrating --

I kind of love it.ย :explainlol:

There is a deluxe and standard explicit, and a deluxe and standard clean, you can buy the tracks from another version you haven't bought for TEA growth. You'll have double the songs, but who gives a **** lmfao, you're not supposed to be streaming the purchased album or tracks anyways. Plus you can refund some of the double tracks within a 2 week time limit

Lmao sis get those streams! Proud of you!

12 hours ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

There is a deluxe and standard explicit, and a deluxe and standard clean, you can buy the tracks from another version you haven't bought for TEA growth. You'll have double the songs, but who gives a **** lmfao, you're not supposed to be streaming the purchased album or tracks anyways. Plus you can refund some of the double tracks within a 2 week time limit

Lmao sis get those streams! Proud of you!

OH, that makes perfect sense ! ย Thanks for breaking it down like that for me. ย 

But TRUST & BELiEVE it's a steady stream in all directions over here.

I'm sofa king mad at Walmart. ย I bought the deluxe version tonight andย expected it to be non-edited since the sticker didn't indicate that they ****** it up in any way. ย 

I feel bamboozled. ย 

Archived