Who else is pre-ordering after the leak?

PieceofBritney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, the_toy said:

already did tumblr_obc4jdpJPB1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_obc4jdpJPB1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_obc4jdpJPB1u6n38po1_250.gif

why every Gretchen gif slays so hard? :jackk:

I can't :overwhelm:

9 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I pre-ordered at the very beginning and will buy 2 physical, one for me and one for my sweet little sis'! :myjam:

On a sidenote, u guys if u purchase more, please buy each one at a time!!:cooltshirt:

exactly!!!

52 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was going to come to Bursa last week but the plans got canceled, but I really want to see it.

I followed you(on exhale), and if I found the cd before you did, I will really mail it to you, a gift to a fellow Britney fan :D I want to buy 3 copies anyway, might as well gift one of them to someone who'd like it. My friends don't like Britney that much!

That's unfortunate.You'll visit someday.It's a sea away after all :) 

I followed you back.Thank you i'll be very happy.You're a nice person.

Everyone i know likes her at some point but not buying her music.Most of them admire her beauty :tehe:

18 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

That's unfortunate.You'll visit someday.It's a sea away after all :) 

I followed you back.Thank you i'll be very happy.You're a nice person.

Everyone i know likes her at some point but not buying her music.Most of them admire her beauty :tehe:

Yeah it's like 3 hours or something with ferryboat. It's on my summer vacation list. :D

If you ever come to istanbul too let me know, I live alone and I will probably be here for another year. 

My friends are gay like, so yeah they like her, but not enough to enjoy a CD or buy it. 

1 hour ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I pre-ordered at the very beginning and will buy 2 physical, one for me and one for my sweet little sis'! :myjam:

On a sidenote, u guys if u purchase more, please buy each one at a time!!:cooltshirt:

Yeah someone already told me that to get it with different receipts!

I already pre-ordered on iTunes, and after listening to the songs I pre-ordered the vinyl and on friday I'm getting my physical copy also. Planning on buying the japanese editions once it gets released and only if that version has a new song, if not then 2 physical copies in my country.

49 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Yeah it's like 3 hours or something with ferryboat. It's on my summer vacation list. :D

If you ever come to istanbul too let me know, I live alone and I will probably be here for another year. 

My friends are gay like, so yeah they like her, but not enough to enjoy a CD or buy it. 

That's great :clap:

I will,thank you :bigkiss:

Are you studying or something in there? 

39 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I teach English here. But I'm mostly here because Istanbul's full of gays  lol It's like a gay city in disguise. 

That's great.

Bursa is full of gays too.Most of the people in Bursa are conservatives,they don't like it or support but they don't make uncomfortable anyone.At least they don't attack or harass anyone.Bursa is known for İskender Kebab,peaches,winter sports ( plus gays and transexuals).They make a lot of jokes about it :britdrown:

Archived