Private Show doesn't deserve to be bashed

econg

The fans who don't like her voice in Private Show are embarrassed because Britney sounds squeaky and strained as she hits those notes and the song ,itself, sounds like something closer to Beyonces style.  Those fans are SCARED.

Reality is, Britney in "Private Show" sings like the old Britney Spears from 1998 to 2007.  Private show is a masterpiece.:crying1:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

The fans who don't like her voice in Private Show are embarrassed because Britney sounds squeaky and strained as she hits those notes and the song ,itself, sounds like something closer to Beyonces style.  Those fans are SCARED.

Reality is, Britney in "Private Show" sings like the old Britney Spears from 1998 to 2007.  Private show is a masterpiece.:crying1:

Exactly what i was thinking ! :kisses2all:

i hope we will get a MV but it's too delusionnal :crying2:. Imagine an extended version of  ps ad with the full song :gloria:

3 minutes ago, Benjie said:

Exactly what i was thinking ! :kisses2all:

i hope we will get a MV but it's too delusionnal :crying2:. Imagine an extended version of  ps ad with the full song :gloria:

Unless Glory is the new Blackout( where every song can be a single), I am pretty sure Private Show will be a single at some point.  I haven't heard the whole album  though.

4 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Unless Glory is the new Blackout( where every song can be a single), I am pretty sure Private Show will be a single at some point.  I haven't heard the whole album  though.

I'm sure it won't be. It's a buzz track. Out for weeks, it featured in the commercial. Pretty much out. Would be terrible decision for a single. 

35 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

People are not really complaining about the song itself. It's more about the voice

I don't get it. britney used more of her actual non commercial voice om the second verse and gave us probably some of THE strongest vocals in a decade 

wth do people think with

57 minutes ago, econg said:

Maybe it isn't single material, but is a great song :crying2:  it's so special and different also, it give us all kind of vocals. 

PS shows that she was really experimenting and trying different things at the time she was recording Glory :) 

It's a risky song :brityes:

I mustve played it a hundred times. And yea when will others? :bsass:

1 hour ago, econg said:

Maybe it isn't single material, but is a great song :crying2:  it's so special and different also, it give us all kind of vocals. 

PS shows that she was really experimenting and trying different things at the time she was recording Glory :) 

It's a risky song :brityes:

Exactly Private Show is great. She sounds amazing on it !!!

Archived