can yall explain why the bonus tracks are so f-ing amazing but they're...bonus?

BSfemme

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont get it. The bonus tracks for this album are better than some of her singles. They are way better than clumsy and private show.

It's a shame that people who got the standard version won't have them. Does anyone know if it's possible for a bonus track to be a single? Don't talk to me about radar lol...

22 minutes ago, saicis said:

I dont get it. The bonus tracks for this album are better than some of her singles. They are way better than clumsy and private show.

It's a shame that people who got the standard version won't have them. Does anyone know if it's possible for a bonus track to be a single? Don't talk to me about radar lol...

Taylor Swift made a bonus track a single. I don't see why Britney can't.

Cause Britney wants you to purchase the Deluxe album... Pretty simple. And the idea that a "Bonus" song cannot be released as a single is incorrect. Many artist (Nicky Minaj, Usher, etc) have released Bonus tracks as singles. As long as it is incorporated in at least one version of the album it is available for release. Most people will purchase the "Deluxe" version anyways but they have the standard for those who may not be able to afford the larger CD 

56 minutes ago, saicis said:

Yeah, I made a thread asking this and everyone came at me saying Radar :tiffeyeroll:

I want Liar and Change Your Mind to be singles :tiffanycries: both songs are FLAW FREE and SUCH JAAAAMSSSS :yesplease:

Archived