WTF IS SHE SAYING IN MAN ON THE MOON BRIDGE?!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's having difficulties with the number FIVE which is CINQ in French. She's saying it with a kinda spanish twist like SICKO. 

She's also having trouble with the number THREE which is TROIS in French. She sounds like she's saying TROUAMÉ which means absolutely nothing! But she's cute! 

Queen of Foreign Languages! :bparty:

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sis I'm french and she doesn't count in french at all it sounds like an alien language to me :moorangu:

And if it really is french it's a really bad french cause I don't understand a single word  tumblr_inline_o1zv9hhP1K1sbp9ww_540.png

doesn't it go like cinq... something? :gloria:

tumblr_mxy5yzkdpE1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Soooooo Marriott Grand Chateau is a hotel in Las Vegas... coincidence? :britlol:

The only thing I understand at the end is "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" which sounds a bit like French except 3 doesn't sound like "trois" but more like "drona". So it's either another language or it's meant to be french but her pronunciation is so bad it doesn't sound like it? 

I would rather go with the first option. I want to believe that if one wants to sing in another language (like another type of French maybe? A different accent/dialect), they would at least hire someone who tells them the right pronunciation. I have faith in Britney so it must be another language! :tbh:

Archived