Why I should buy more than one copy?

Asmodean

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

why people buy vinyls? Are you guys seriously have gramophones to play it? 

Vinyls are collectibles, having vinyls just to look at them is very cool and interesting, personally I only buy vinyls if I LOVE the album, and I actually have a record player, besides I don't see the need to buy 2 cds.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
35 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

Support her in what? If the album is liked by the GP they will buy it. Everyone is working for his/her successes. They are not a matter of support and they are not gifted by others people. If she is making not so good albums like BJ the sales confirms that, and I hope she will learn from that, start promoting, making better music, give some s*it about it. If we change the reality with buying more than one she will have the idea that no matter what there some fools that will buy like 6-7 copies and everything will be ok again. This is not support it's more harm than good.

And she's done all of those. Are you stupid? 

19 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

My income is extremely limited but I decided to buy 3 editions of Glory: US standard, TW deluxe and JP special. There are 3 main reasons for this: 1) Glory is Britney's best effort in years. If I could blindly buy BJ in 2013, I can buy Glory this time. 2) I don't have every Britney album in my collection yet but a studio album comes only every 2-3 years. Surely I shouldn't mind spending like $75 for this special occasion. 3) It's Britney *****. Be a good fan and support your great source of entertainment every way you can. We're enjoying intensive promotion, and in return Britney deserves success and support

Flawless fan is flawless!!:jumpney: Love your attitude!:overwhelm:

1 minute ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

And she's done all of those. Are you stupid? 

why you should be so disrespectful???  You are the one that thinks that buying 3-4-5 copies of an album , making it #1, will be showing a support to a singer that makes $58 millions an year ...  I can clearly see how Britney is saying to herself "Great, thanks to my 50K fans I sold 250K albums in my first week, this album is great 'everybody' loves it. Big time success! ' C'mon guys wake up. I think that Britney is amazing, the album is pure gold, but there is no way that I will buy things that I DON'T need just to keep somebody's delusions alive... 

1 hour ago, Asmodean said:

Support her in what? If the album is liked by the GP they will buy it. Everyone is working for his/her successes. They are not a matter of support and they are not gifted by others people. If she is making not so good albums like BJ the sales confirms that, and I hope she will learn from that, start promoting, making better music, give some s*it about it. If we change the reality with buying more than one she will have the idea that no matter what there some fools that will buy like 6-7 copies and everything will be ok again. This is not support it's more harm than good.

Please, your logic is completely flawed. The GP is not aware of the quality of the album. They aren't going to buy it on first week. If they buy it, it might be on the second, third, fourth week. First week is too early. How do you want them to know about its quality? Explain.

First week is for the fans to fully support. If you don't want to buy more than 1 copy, please, don't try to persuade everyone else to do the same.

People also bought multiple copies of the terrible Britney Jean, yet we're here today waiting the quality album Glory to come out. Yes, Glory is a great album, stop speaking as if that was something we ignore. So did they think everything is okay and gave us BJ 2.0? Nope.

Also, they don't look at how many copies each fan bought, come on. What matters is the total number of sales. Fans aren't going to make the album Gold or Platinum on their own. It's not some sort of massive support. You're not going to make the album a multi-platinum success and save RCA from going bankrupt just because you bought 2 copies.

:zoomzoom:

2 hours ago, JoeBitch! said:

I mean I never but more than one normally, it's like buying them to throw away if I don't have anyone to give them too, i've never understood it. 

But this time i'm buying 3 and streaming like mad when it's out because she deserves it

Please, buy the 3 copies separately, if you buy them at once, they count as one. Do it in different stores or perhaps buy them in different hours/days? :plzney:

I am only buying one. I bought two for Blackout. My friend said it went under her bed. None of my friends really love Britney, so I am not wasting my money just for it to go number one. I am just buying one copy and if she doesn't go number one... I won't care cause I still love the album and it's number 1 to me.

37 minutes ago, button said:

Please, buy the 3 copies separately, if you buy them at once, they count as one. Do it in different stores or perhaps buy them in different hours/days? :plzney:

really?

you buy 3 copies in a store and they count them as only 1?

i can't believe this tbh

4 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

really?

you buy 3 copies in a store and they count them as only 1?

i can't believe this tbh

Yes if you buy them at once, they count as one. 

Remember when pictures of Frankie Grande buying 25 copies of Dangerous Woman at a store were circulating on Twitter? Everyone in the comments were saying they count as one. 

You gotta buy them in different transactions (ex: You buy one in morning, another one 1 hour after) or at different stores.

19 minutes ago, button said:

Yes if you buy them at once, they count as one. 

Remember when pictures of Frankie Grande buying 25 copies of Dangerous Woman at a store were circulating on Twitter? Everyone in the comments were saying they count as one. 

You gotta buy them in different transactions (ex: You buy one in morning, another one 1 hour after) or at different stores.

why would they do that, omg.

what about amazon? if i order 2 copies in one order?

Archived