Proof Britney has studio support for "Glory"

Sexy4u95

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/08/21/rca-exec-britney-spears-single-nothing-can-make-stop-working-record/

RCA executive contacting radio stations requesting they support "Make Me"....

Lets take a look at Promo for "Glory"...

(1) Buzz singles released each week on ITunes leading up to the album

(2) Britney appearing on TV show Thursday.

(3) Album release Friday.

(4) VMA performance Sunday

(5) Vegas Iheartradio performance in September 

Britney and her team are trying this time! It is our job as fans to purchase the album in as many capacities as possible to help support Britney.

I have ordered both versions on ITunes, both versions on Amazon, and on Friday I plan to purchase a physical copy from at least Walmart and Target for a total of 6+ sales. I'm not asking everyone to do this but if every big fan (About 80,000 in the US) can purchase a digital and phsical copy that gets first week sales to around 160,000 Before General Public and streaming sale additions...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is a legend and everyone knows that but she hasn't delivered amazing music in years, didn't promote as everybody else do and everyone bashed her overproduced robotic vocals, lipsynch, stiffness and so on, so that's why. She is getting back on track, surely.

2 hours ago, Sexy4u95 said:

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/08/21/rca-exec-britney-spears-single-nothing-can-make-stop-working-record/

RCA executive contacting radio stations requesting they support "Make Me"....

Lets take a look at Promo for "Glory"...

(1) Buzz singles released each week on ITunes leading up to the album

(2) Britney appearing on TV show Thursday.

(3) Album release Friday.

(4) VMA performance Sunday

(5) Vegas Iheartradio performance in September 

Britney and her team are trying this time! It is our job as fans to purchase the album in as many capacities as possible to help support Britney.

I have ordered both versions on ITunes, both versions on Amazon, and on Friday I plan to purchase a physical copy from at least Walmart and Target for a total of 6+ sales. I'm not asking everyone to do this but if every big fan (About 80,000 in the US) can purchase a digital and phsical copy that gets first week sales to around 160,000 Before General Public and streaming sale additions...

I agree, we need to support as much as possible GLORY ! The album deserves it at 100% !!!

Archived