For those worried about Barbra Streisand...

ftr:itsbritbitch

She hasn't even reached 650k monthly listeners on Spotify. Britney has increased her Spotify audience from 5.5 million to 11.5 million in the last month. We're going to blow Babs out of the water in terms of streaming. By the way, Florida Georgie Line has 4.6 monthly listeners. Let's get our girl her well-deserved #1! Stream and buy the album and keep requesting Make Me on the radio, as that has a huge impact on her album sales too! Still haven't listened to Glory. I want to experience it on the 26th! :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not even worried about barbra honestly she is SO washed up and irrelevant i literally don't know anyone who cares about her and or mentions her name 

she is not a high seller either, never has been with albums as far as i recall

her preorders are ahead because old people are the only one's that preorder let's be honest 

1 minute ago, anacondamp3 said:

i'm not even worried about barbra honestly she is SO washed up and irrelevant i literally don't know anyone who cares about her and or mentions her name 

she is not a high seller either, never has been with albums as far as i recall

her preorders are ahead because old people are the only one's that preorder let's be honest 

Her last album sold 197,000 during its first week in 2014. BJ did 107,000 in 2013 :xcuseme:

i honestly don't even care (too much) about album positions right now. i mean, i would care. but honestly, if blackout has taught me anything. ill get over a #1 snub, and just enjoy the fact that we may get timeless music that we'll listen to for years to come. and expect future britney albums to be the next glory. 

but i am rather surprised about barbs releasing music still. what you say doesnt worry me, but im rather impressed that she still sells. i remember her last album went #1.

1 hour ago, ftr:itsbritbitch said:

She hasn't even reached 650k monthly listeners on Spotify. Britney has increased her Spotify audience from 5.5 million to 11.5 million in the last month. We're going to blow Babs out of the water in terms of streaming. By the way, Florida Georgie Line has 4.6 monthly listeners. Let's get our girl her well-deserved #1! Stream and buy the album and keep requesting Make Me on the radio, as that has a huge impact on her album sales too! Still haven't listened to Glory. I want to experience it on the 26th! :)

I haven't listened to it either! It's so damn hard to see everyone talking about how great it is!

Archived