Britney's Ray of Light Album

Svoloch

Have your opinions if Glory is better than Blackout, ITZ or not!!! BUT I do believe this album is comparable to Madonna's Ray of Light album. Super experimental, top notch vocals and just a new, different vibe for her. :NYnod:

BTW, I DON'T MEAN track by track comparison, but more the reinvention and new vibe. :truthtea:

I don't think any of us were expecting her to sing on this level!!! :soyeah:

This album has capitulated her to the top once again! REINVENTION  :crying2:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

Have your opinions if Glory is better than Blackout, ITZ or not!!! BUT I do believe this album is comparable to Madonna's Ray of Light album. Super experimental, top notch vocals and just a new, different vibe for her. :NYnod:

i have agree super experementsl she so suprised us!!!!! :crying4::wendycry:

It's not near as complex. It doesn't have any Frozen or The Power of Good-Bye material one. The albums are just different. Glory is a party. Ray of Light was more culturally complex. Still great albums. I don't know why anyone would compare the two albums. The only album it kinda reminds me of is COADF because there's a lot of dance, but that's just it.

5 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

It's not near as complex. It doesn't have any Frozen or The Power of Good-Bye material one. The albums are just different. Glory is a party. Ray of Light was more culturally complex. Still great albums. I don't know why anyone would compare the two albums. The only album it kinda reminds me of is COADF because there's a lot of dance, but that's just it.

I didn't necessarily mean track by track it's exactly like ROL. I meant as a career shift, reinvention of her image/brand. Plus Just Luv Me that could be an iconic song for her, if it becomes a single. :soyeah:

51 minutes ago, Svoloch said:

BTW, I DON'T MEAN track by track comparison, but more the reinvention and new vibe. :truthtea:

I kinda understand your point and for some reason I have to agree with you. Britney experimented in this album the entire vibe and especially her vocals. Its something we havent heard from her.

Archived