Are we getting that critical acclaim?

LaLohan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly believe critics will appreciate this. her voice is perfect and she put out a cohesive album of bangers. i think, with the right promotion, it could get nominated at the grammys for best pop album. im excited to read the reviews. only a real bitter-*** britney hater would give this album a bad review...and even then, they'd have to get real creative with their reasoning. 

Tbh ? Yes. I'm apart of a lot of pop Music Facebook groups or music groups in general. Like The Legends Panel ect. And people are getting genuinely impressed and loving the album. Some more then Frank's album. I truly believe this is britney's year.

I think it will be acclaimed for her voice, for the urban vibe, for the experimental new things she didnt feared to do. On the other hand they also can say most of the songs are just about ***, and they will elevate man on the moon as one with "meaning" but its pop nowadays, you dont need exactly to tell a story with different subjects and ne personal like she did in ITZ. Blackout tho' it have gm pom and wsibs the rest are just dancy urban **** songs and critical's loved it, or at least GP did and thats what I care about , britneys fan base and GP. and we love it already

Archived