Album reviewers, just standard?

Passengerney

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like she's not gonna get the best reviews cause if liar and coupure electrique would've been the final two tracks in the 12 standard edition it would've been better for the critics. For me obviously the album is the 17 tracks but for critics is 12 only and honestly those 5 last songs in the deluxe are really strong 

NOOOOOOOO

whatever its gonna get monster reviews regardless. 

i could see a review being like "even better still are the deluxe edition tracks..." or like "but the best is yet to come for those savvy enough to purchase the deluxe edition...." and go on to explain why our lives are completely shattered. like shattered glass. 

Just now, theraspberry said:

I'm not sure why those last 5 tracks are only on the deluxe. THEY ARE SO GOOD! And much stronger than a few of the standard tracks. It's sad!

I think they/she did it on purpose but for sales, cause they/she wants the fans to buy the deluxe. If someone buys the standard and then hears the deluxe ones, they will want the deluxe cause those 5 songs are so solid. I wish

1 minute ago, Passengerney said:

I think they/she did it on purpose but for sales, cause they/she wants the fans to buy the deluxe. If someone buys the standard and then hears the deluxe ones, they will want the deluxe cause those 5 songs are so solid. I wish

Yeah, maybe you are right! I guess it doesn't matter too much because we've still got the deluxe hahaha. Just would be nice for reviewers, I think.

Archived