My music video concept for Man On The Moon...!

andreafly1

It is night outside. Britney is in her bedroom reading some letters while few tears keep falling from her eyes. Song starts. She gets up from her bed, then goes to the window and stares at the big moon in a very nostalgic way. Suddenly a very bright light coming from those papers (the light represents Britney's whishes and hopes) irradiate the entire room. Britney turns back and sees the light, she's very surprised. She goes trough the light (not seeing Jesus, this time :selenerz: ), everything just turns white. The next scene is Brit opening her eyes, a bit scared of what actually happened. She ends up being on the moon. Confused and a bit disoriented, Brit keeps walking trough the moon when somebody appears in front of her: it's the man she's missing. They hug each other, have a little convo, then they start enjoying some quality time togheter. From this point the video gets quite romantic (you can see some scenes of Brit and her men getting into a car/space ship riding all over the space, staring at planet Earth and basically chilling...she's happy and goofy). Then, the man tells Brit to close her eyes. The guy asks Brit to marry her and live with him on the Moon forever, but Brit's afraid she'll be left alone again, the man promises she won't be that way anymore. She smiles and accept to marry him, but right before they're about to kiss each other, everything turns withe again, Brit wakes up. Everything, including her reading those letters at the beginning of the video, literally everything...was just a dream. She sees the moon shining bright from her bed, stares a bit at it, then she gets up from her bed and close the curtains... "I miss you so much...". Then she falls asleep. The video ends with the guy from the Moon staring at Brit's house with a huge smile: "I'll be back, i promise..." then disappears while walking away. Last camera frame is Brit's house and a big moon behind it. The end.

That's what i've imagined as a video concept with a little storyline for Man On The Moon (no abstract things): something very simple, nostalgic and romantic, just like the song, which i think it'd be perfect as a 3rd single, to be honest.

So..what do you guys think? (please be kind, thanks... :moorangu: )
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

not my favorite song so :beysip:

but i found your concept cute . Like the role reverse of Oidia music video

I thought of like a Lucky music video type. 

(For the Man on the Moon movie) And there's a gay couple having difficulty with their relationship.  The bf tries to....cause he's very very sad, but the bf comes back for him and hugs him.  

3 minutes ago, CharliBritneyXCX said:

Except for the car part, I would say that it would be a perfect concept for this song

large.gif

Thanks! :bgrin:

6 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

not my favorite song so :beysip:

but i found your concept cute . Like the role reverse of Oidia music video

Yes, i think it'd be cool, tbh...and thank you! :bgrin:

1 minute ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

When will Randee Nicolas :uknowit::uknowit::uknowit:

I hope there is no product placement tho :xcuseme:

Don't know about the sponsors yet, hopefully they'll finance my video or...y'know, they are very professional at Disney...! :selenerz: 

4 minutes ago, WholeHawaii said:

*Scrapped because of being too much cute* :mjpopcorn:

"I'm a nasty mommy b*ch now" :moorangu: 

I imagined it would be on an island because there is tropical music in the background (congas) like in don't let me be the last to know video but only she's alone. And the whole setting/lighting would be like in the fantasy commercial, the first one where she got shot with an arrow (lol)

Oh and the man who comes is the guy from the Oops!... video but only he's fat and wrinkled and you find out that life sucks and love is hopeless :moorangu: :moorangu:

joke aside, yea it should be night and it should give you hope about love but still kinda sad, that's what I get from the whole song

Archived