Will Glory be bashed like BJ in a month?

adrenaliner

7 hours ago, econg said:

I loved Britney Jean until we found Myah was singing,, but a lot of people here loved too

Oh, my God, that second discussion hurts my soul. People were pulling Blackout out of the Holy Trinity for BJ? Y'all.......... :nyheadache:

But nah, I get that as stans we're all naturally going to be busy stanning hard in the first couple of weeks, but I don't think the love for Glory is going to fade. We may become a bit more selective, but again.... Britney's actually on this album one hundred percent, and like I said before-- that makes it far superior to BJ. Even if the songs weren't fantastic (they are), at least it's Britney, you know?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh, my God, that second discussion hurts my soul. People were pulling Blackout out of the Holy Trinity for BJ? Y'all.......... :nyheadache:

But nah, I get that as stans we're all naturally going to be busy stanning hard in the first couple of weeks, but I don't think the love for Glory is going to fade. We may become a bit more selective, but again.... Britney's actually on this album one hundred percent, and like I said before-- that makes it far superior to BJ. Even if the songs weren't fantastic (they are), at least it's Britney, you know?

:umomg::umomg::umomg:

This is freaking me out, I think some of them will bash it :( Also I saw an old thread couple of weeks ago about the leak of BJ, it had +10 pages and EVERYBODY praised it :britdrown:

3 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

:umomg::umomg::umomg:

This is freaking me out, I think some of them will bash it :( Also I saw an old thread couple of weeks ago about the leak of BJ, it had +10 pages and EVERYBODY praised it :britdrown:

Tbh, I have no doubt that opinions will change as time goes on. And I know if it doesn't go #1 we'll have the ones who bash it because of that. But listening to snippets (I didn't download the leak, just listened) again.... I'm hoping the praise will far outweigh the bashing, because it's so good. It deserves love.

Archived