Will Glory be bashed like BJ in a month?

adrenaliner

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only people that will come on exhale to bash it will be the Xtina stans that create exhale accounts and pass off as a "concerned fan" and troll exhale trying to create clouds of negativity like they did when Britney announced her VMA performance, all of a sudden these accounts with 2 posts in their post history start planting negative vibes like "Britney will just perform her same old POM routine at the VMA"  ect,, they hate when we get exciting positive Britney promo simply because they're jealous that their fave will forever live in Britney's shadow and will never be successful again unless she ditches Pop Music for Adult Contemporary but that just won't blend well with her gross Dirty and bubble gum pop catalog of music so she will never win

Tbh I never loved Britney Jean and as time went on, the songs got old very quickly, they had no substance. Sure, it was exciting at the time just because it was new Britney music (or Myah music). I LOVED Work ***** and still do to this day, but that was the strongest song on the album. Every single track on Glory is strong in it's own way. Just Luv Me is a career moment for Britney, and Man On The Moon is one of the most beautiful songs she's ever recorded. 

5 hours ago, Mr.ArabianDreams said:

Even they can't deny how GOOD of an album it is. even if it charts in bubbling under 40000.

Even if it sells 1.5 Million copies first week, I'll still be demanding #JUSTICEFORGLORY

I loved Circus, I LOVED Femme Fatale, I didn't like Bethany Jane, but Glory feels like it was supposed to be her 6th Album , directly after blackout.

In the Zoney and and Blackoutney had a child that liked to get high and break some rules:tiffsniffle:

Sis i have 3rd degree burns from this scorching tea you just served:lessons:

1 hour ago, dare2gare said:

You know it's good when you listen to it and you think it's just okay then on your second listen it just blossoms and you love it more and more with each listen. That's freaking quality. 

This keeps happening to me.....****.....:kidcries:

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

No, because the music is overall better then on BJ. For me is still grower, I do not undersatnd when people say only after 1st listening that is better then Blackout or ITZ; those will be the most disappointed.

When I first listened I thought it was as good as Blackout and ITZ. But after every listen it just gets better and better and I am so in love.

I can tell you right now that I have played GLORY the entire album on repeat and have heard it more times in the last 24 hours than I have Britney Jean in the last 3 years.  There are several songs on Britney Jean that I couldn't even play all the way through.  I know from the jump I would hate that album.  

No. Glory is a classic Britney album that is a genuine successor to ITZ and Blackout. That is the standard in which we judge Glory by. Not even "is it better than Britney Jean?" - but rather does it actually stand up to her very best work? And yes, it does. The album has something for every kind of fan. I love it.

Archived