Glory (leak) downloaded over 200K times. I hope it will help with the hype and not ruin 1st week sales!

Z-dawg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Pop music is mainstream anyway, and she has been following the trends since Circus so what's new :beynah: It's still a good album, nowhere near BJ.

No she did not folow it, even femme fatale is very different then any other artist do, Circus is something that would nobody listen to except Britney fans.

4 minutes ago, Fembotney said:

And here I am wondering where the hell everyones getting the album from... I'm apparently blind. :sickofu::sickofu::sickofu::sickofu:

No one PM'd me a download link so I put 'Britney Glory Download' into Google and sure enough the second link was to a blocked page with the Deluxe Zip in 256 Kbps... 

Since then they removed all the links from Google... But it was simple as that a few hours back :awks:

3 minutes ago, xxteexx128 said:

Just stop. I cant stand those who act like music snobs. Glory is great. Period. :xcuseme:

There is some good songs on it. I love do you wanna come over. Id be happy if it became a single and I would like to see a music video to it. It isnt bad with itself, its still a great album.

1 hour ago, sjok said:

How would this affect the sales? Someone please explain this theory to me. You guys realize that when the album is officially out, people can still choose to download them illegally right? If they wanna buy it, they will buy it. People who won't, won't.

This makes a very good point

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Pop music is mainstream anyway, and she has been following the trends since Circus so what's new :beynah: It's still a good album, nowhere near BJ.

I mean BOMT and Oops were very on trend too with the teeny bopper era. But Brit does a good job with having it still be more interesting than the other on trend music. She adds something quirky to it and then you have the album cuts and bonus tracks that are weird

2 hours ago, sjok said:

How would this affect the sales? Someone please explain this theory to me. You guys realize that when the album is officially out, people can still choose to download them illegally right? If they wanna buy it, they will buy it. People who won't, won't.

III KNOWWWWWWW

they still DONTT GET IT

the illegal downloads will happenn REGARDLESSSS if it got leake noww or officially releaseddd

everyone needs to chill

Archived