Glory (leak) downloaded over 200K times. I hope it will help with the hype and not ruin 1st week sales!

Z-dawg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sjok said:

Wow, I don't know if you want the attention or if your taste in music is really that bad. Either ways it's your choice - even if it's a bad one in my opinion.

Dont say my taste is bad, everyone have different tastes. I think some people dont even like it just say they like it, because BS is flopping this times, this album wont perform any good on charts or anywhere else. Dont understand why people gave bad reputition, dont need to be a ******* **** just because you dont agree. You people need to learn some manner

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
4 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

It's from a CD, so it is the most HQ you can get after the studio masters.

Omg I want the link :drinky: I've only heard the album through periscope   :drinky:

1 minute ago, Dany said:

Dont say my taste is bad, everyone have different tastes. I think some people dont even like it just say they like it, because BS is flopping this times, this album wont perform any good on charts or anywhere else. Dont understand why people gave bad reputition, dont need to be a ******* **** just because you dont agree. You people need to learn some manner

I did not give you a negative reputation cause I can kinda tell that it was an honest opinion and I respect that. I can kinda see where you're coming from but the thing about this album is that you can tell that Britney seem really involved with the songs and the production is a lot better. As for whether the songs are really better in any other qualities is still hard to say. I'm going to leave my unpopular opinion here too - this album is a really cohesive effort from Britney and I love it but I agree with the other thread when someone said it was more of an atmospheric album and not really meant for commercial success. Then again, what is commercial success these days?

21 minutes ago, austsilva said:

In one day? Highly doubtful it took Kanye west's album over a week to get 500,000 illegal downloads. They need to post their source & they need to show receipts if they really believe that to be true.

Yes but downloads like sales are frontloaded. 200k in the first day, 100k in the second, 50k in third day ect. and you obtain 500k first week.

Sounds reasonable. Everyone was sharing the link. Exhale was a big contributor. :nochillbrit:

22 minutes ago, Dany said:

I downloaded it because i was so excited for it, but im gonna buy it, altrough I think its worse then Britney Jean wich was her worst album ever, but I want to support her with  purchasing the original copy.

Wow dude, you can NOT say it's worse than Britney Jean, that is not an opinion, it's a lake of musical knowledge :grimace:

1 minute ago, sjok said:

I did not give you a negative reputation cause I can kinda tell that it was an honest opinion and I respect that. I can kinda see where you're coming from but the thing about this album is that you can tell that Britney seem really involved with the songs and the production is a lot better. As for whether the songs are really better in any other qualities is still hard to say. I'm going to leave my unpopular opinion here too - this album is a really cohesive effort from Britney and I love it but I agree with the other thread when someone said it was more of an atmospheric album and not really meant for commercial success. Then again, what is commercial success these days?

It feel so mainstream to me, I mean its a mass music, if you know what I mean I donnu da right term for it, I just feel Britney is trying so hard to make music that everyone does these days, that popular, disco music and I felt the same with BJ. Its funny how she says she is involved and doing things to her fans these days, but both BJ and Glory turned out to be the least "Britney" album for me. Im still supporting and loving her, respecting her efforts and work. I dont want any bad for her or bring her down, just the best for both Britney and this album. 

Just now, Dany said:

It feel so mainstream to me, I mean its a mass music, if you know what I mean I donnu da right term for it, I just feel Britney is trying so hard to make music that everyone does these days, that popular, disco music and I felt the same with BJ. Its funny how she says she is involved and doing things to her fans these days, but both BJ and Glory turned out to be the least "Britney" album for me. Im still supporting and loving her, respecting her efforts and work. I dont want any bad for her or bring her down, just the best for both Britney and this album. 

But Glory DOES sound pretty Britney to me and the others though. That's very unlike Bonita Judi :orly:

7 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

I think that for releases such as this one, mostly stans are downloading illegally since they're thirsty for new music. The bigger challenge is encouraging the GP to buy the album.

We should try to not spread it. Keep it with stans and pop forums and build the hype on social media but don't outright link it on FB

Just now, DaddySayzee said:

We should try to not spread it. Keep it with stans and pop forums and build the hype on social media but don't outright link it on FB

I agree, which is why I'm not saying anything on my own Facebook account, except for saying that I've heard snippets of the album and it's great. 

I also pre-ordered a copy, which I will still pay for. It's just nice to listen to new music from Britney. 

16 minutes ago, Dany said:

Pop music is mainstream anyway, and she has been following the trends since Circus so what's new :beynah: It's still a good album, nowhere near BJ.

Archived