Anyone's here for the vocal slayage of 'What You Need'?

Enigmatique

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put little videos of all the songs from Glory on my snapchat story and someone said "What You Need" sounded like Daddy Lessons by Beyoncè 

Never listened to it so I didn't reply, those who've heard the song, does it sound like What You Need? I'm sure What You Need is 100x better than Daddy Lessons though. 

But yes, "What You Need" is one of my favs. along with tracks 1-17

3 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

I put little videos of all the songs from Glory on my snapchat story and someone said "What You Need" sounded like Daddy Lessons by Beyoncè 

Never listened to it so I didn't reply, those who've heard the song, does it sound like What You Need? I'm sure What You Need is 100x better than Daddy Lessons though. 

But yes, "What You Need" is one of my favs. along with tracks 1-17

Hell fuckn NOOOOO

Daddy Lessons sounds like a damn country western song and no I'm not lying it's not a bad song but they are nothing at alllll alike like nothing LOL 

Here judge for yourself 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm2KCemU8C0

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Hell fuckn NOOOOO

Daddy Lessons sounds like a damn country western song and no I'm not lying it's not a bad song but they are nothing at alllll alike like nothing LOL 

Here judge for yourself 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm2KCemU8C0

Idk why they thought the songs were similar :huh: Maybe because snapchat only lets you put like 10 seconds and they didn't get to hear all of "What You Need"

I like the background noises in Daddy Lessons, still not going to give Beyonce a chance. Not in this glorious, maybe next year century.

6 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Idk why they thought the songs were similar :huh: Maybe because snapchat only lets you put like 10 seconds and they didn't get to hear all of "What You Need"

I like the background noises in Daddy Lessons, still not going to give Beyonce a chance. Not in this glorious, maybe next year century.

Why don't you like her? LOL 

Lemonade was a pretty good album!

Archived