CD release?

Spearsfan

Are we certain stores will have the physical album this week? Do we know for certain? 

Best Buy and Target are both promoting Barbara and FGL. Not Britney though. 

I wonder if her team used all the budget or maybe it was last minute and they couldn't get an ad.

I'm so confused. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why US stores won't carry the CD. That would be quite odd. I'm gonna stop by FYE Friday morning to see if they have The explicit Deluxe Edition (or any version) and if they don't then I'll have to stop by target.

I'm sure that stores will have multiple versions for the most part, people of said that target have already gotten their shipments and they're just holding them until the really state. 

I do find it kind of weird, that on Britney's official website she only has the pre-order for the fan vinyl and not any CDs or anything. ??? Amazing album, but the release is taking a turn for the strange. 

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don't see why US stores won't carry the CD. That would be quite odd. I'm gonna stop by FYE Friday morning to see if they have The explicit Deluxe Edition (or any version) and if they don't then I'll have to stop by target.

I'm sure that stores will have multiple versions for the most part, people of said that target have already gotten their shipments and they're just holding them until the really state. 

I'm not used to a Britney album not being in ads. 

As long as they have it I'll be fine. 

Archived